hello every one

• 23 Replies

Offline adeel

Re: hello every one
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2011, 09:05:12 AM »
Hello all
Thank u very much for your replies well we are trying our best to give our daughter a better and healthy life well Andy I also coordinated with dr mammen chandey at tata memorial center and they are using cord blood with bone marrow in the transplant but the transplant program will start it there in june 2011 and so we are preserving the cord blood also at cryocell. Andy is it possible we do the HLA matching from cord blood instead of baby blood ?
Best regards
Adeel

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2011, 04:42:26 PM »
salams adeel.
v happy to hear that ur daughter,s iron is going down. thats good news Masha Allah. all the best.

shaziya.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2011, 04:49:16 PM »
Yes, the cord blood can be tested at birth for a match, but they may just take a sample from the child, too as it is common practice to test the blood of newborns at birth for various things, so they must just use that sample. Either way, you will learn if it is a match.

Best wishes for a match.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline adeel

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2011, 09:51:49 AM »
Hi
Thank u very much zaini and shazya. Andy I know I am eating your brain :) but u know being a parent ........well I need a advice from u about supplements well I am giving my daughter seven seas halib orange 5ml . Osteocare 5 ml and folic acid 2.5 mg daily but she didn't like them so I want to change these supplements I was just searching a site where I found flintstone vitamins so can u plz guide me which flintstone vitamin is good for my daughter well  flintstone gummies plus bone building or flintstone gummies plus immunity plz kindly tell me your opinion
Best regards
Adeel

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2011, 09:59:46 AM »
Adeel,
 :welcome2 ..

Best Regards
Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Dori

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 07:12:00 PM »
Adeel, how are things now?

Offline adeel

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2011, 06:45:36 AM »
hi dori
sorry for late reply actually now a days i am very busy so i hardly come on net well  things are going very good alhamdulillah i think u know the news about my new baby daughter we preserve the cord blood of her nd now we are waiting for next 6 months to do a hla complete typing test so we are testing our patience now  :) and collecting information of a good transplant center . i want to know one thing my daughter useually transfused on a 4 to 5 week duration and her hb level always between 9 to 10 she is 20 months old but this time her hb level drop to 8 range so the doctor advice me to transfuse her after 3 weeks is it normal . allah bless u all and your families keep remember me in your prayers
adeel

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2011, 05:21:50 PM »
Adeel,

Nibd is also considerable for Transplant.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline adeel

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2011, 09:09:55 AM »
hi zaini
yes u r right nibd is also a good center i also met dr tahir shamsi there and my wife cvs is also done their but iam looking forward for tata memorial center or apollo hospital in india cause they are much more experienced then here in pakistan and the cost of transplantation is almost same  so why not go for a better place if u have the option neways how is zainab? allah bless her with all the happiness and joy
best regards
adeel

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk