Unrest in Cairo, Egypt

• 25 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Re: Unrest in Cairo, Egypt
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2011, 02:42:48 AM »
Andy,
I am too so happy that i am back, though i have many things to do, but i feel sooo fresh and full of energy. Missed you a lot my friend and i wish that your injury is healing by now. Take good care of yourself :hugfriend :hugfriend

manal

Offline Dori

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2011, 10:52:56 AM »
Welcome back! (f)

Offline Manal

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2011, 11:15:53 AM »
Many thanks Dore  :hugfriend :hugfriend

manal

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2011, 12:08:29 PM »
Manal  :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend its a relief to see you online,i am glad that everyone is ok,sorry to hear about your father in law though,your family is always in my prayers :bighug .

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Manal

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2011, 12:20:10 PM »
Zaini,

Miss you loads my friend :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend and i am happy that i am back too. Hope you and the kids are more than great. I will be reading all the posts that i missed to have an update about all of you
Much love to you and the kids
 :kissy
manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2011, 03:47:01 PM »
Manal,

Soooooo glad to have you back!!!   :hugfriend :hugfriend :hugfriend  I am so glad that you and your family are safe and that things are looking better for your country!

I pray that good things will happen for you and your country.  Sending you prayers and strength as you deal with your family issues and duties in the aftermath of what took place in your country. 

I also hope that Ahmad's tests go very well.

Best,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Lena

« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2011, 05:14:02 PM »
I am also glad to have you back, Manal.

What took place in your country these 3 weeks is unbelievable and shows the power of Egyptian people. Hope things will spread to the rest of the Arabic world. Arabs should be united, that is what I always think.

Lena

Offline Manal

« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2011, 11:44:58 PM »
Sharmin,

Thank you you my friend for your continous support and prayers all the past time, they really meant a lot to me and my family. I missed you too and i thing we have a lot to discuss about the kids. I hope they are doing great and that you did well in your exams :hugfriend :hugfriend

Lena
Thank you so much for your concern and support all the time :hugfriend :hugfriend. Me too i still don't believe what happened, still i need sometime to digest this. It is amazing what we hear now in the media about the hidden corruption. Hearing of the huge amount of money that were stolen from this country makes me believe that we are the wealthiest on earth. Lena, your thoughts are right and when we were in the past, we had the greatest civilization . Anyway, i guess Yemen and Algeria will be the next. Let's wish them luck

Offline Lena

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2011, 11:07:07 AM »

Manal,

how are things going in Egypt? How is everyday life? Have you returned to your usual routine?

Lena

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2011, 02:39:13 PM »
Good Luck to Egyptian people. My assessment is that Mr. Mubarak and his regime tricked their nation again. It is merely a change of face in Egypt so far. The government is still run by the cahoots of Mr. Mubarak, who by the way stole money and now living in peace. What remains to see are the next six months, how the elections pan out.

Mr. Elbaradi (coming out of nowhere) again is merely a puppet.

I sincerely hope that peace prevail in Egypt.

Manal, its nice to hear that you and your family is fine. Please keep us updated.
Regards.

Offline Dori

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2011, 08:59:09 AM »
I am sorry to interrupt, but do we have members from countries like Libya, Bahrein, Oman and Syria? (to name a few)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk