Snow Storm in Eastern Canada and Eastern US

• 1 Replies
Snow Storm in Eastern Canada and Eastern US
« on: February 02, 2011, 11:56:33 PM »
Hey Andy,

How are you holding up buddy. We in the north are battered with 30cm of snow so far and it just keeps coming. Today, while shoveling I thought about you, with your injury how did you manage the snow. I hope you have somebody to help, otherwise I might have to drive to Rochester to clean your driveway. :))

Oh, BTW as far Sharmin, who lives in Calgary (this is the usual day for them). As one buddy from Calgary called me today and said you called this a snow storm !!!.

Anyway, the groundhog did not see its shadow today, so early spring is predicted (keep your fingers crossed).
Regards.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Snow Storm in Eastern Canada and Eastern US
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2011, 01:38:02 AM »
The storm wasn't as bad as predicted here, but there were about 6 heavy inches this morning that I had to clean off my car. That was a struggle with my right forearm still sore. I usually park in the street so I can avoid having to shovel to get out of the driveway, so once the car was clean, I was ready to go. It was not really as big a deal as the weatherman made out. The schools here were closed even though the roads were cleared and there were no unusual driving problems. I sure hope the groundhog is right. We've had quite enough winter this year.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk