After marriage happenings

• 5 Replies
After marriage happenings
« on: August 05, 2011, 12:12:54 PM »
Hi! I am Shimani from India and I am 23 years old. I have got married 6 months back and till now, I have already got transfusion twice (in total 5 units) whereas before marriage I hardly use to get transfusion in the 8 months or in a year so. I feel tired at times and also sleepy. I was never prescribed regular dosage of hydroxyurea but now, I am consuming it. Is this happens with all beta thalassemia intermediate? Pls advice the precautions or drugs or life style.  

Re: After marriage happenings
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 05:48:18 PM »
Hi Shimani,

what is ur Hb level normaly?

dip

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2011, 06:41:19 PM »
HI SHIMANI...
Congratulations for u'r bravery........................     
 Somebody don't want to believe  Homeopathy
But now a days uv'e required to consult a H/Doctor
who can help u by this  situation..........................

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:59:57 PM »
Actually, a study was done a few years ago that showed homeopathy increased the effects of hydroxyurea. This can be viewed at
http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php/topic,1685.msg13954.html#msg13954

And yes, hydroxyurea is commonly used by thal intermedias to boost the hemoglobin level.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Valkyria

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 01:58:14 AM »
I'm sorry to be rude but homeopathy is ridiculous, it is nothing but very expensive water; how does diluting a substance repeatedly (often to the point, where there isn't a single molecule of the original ingredient remaining) make it more potent? For homeopathy to work, every rule of physics and chemistry would have to be wrong.   

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 11:52:35 AM »
Thanks for the replies. my HB is usually at 7gm.  But I would like to search for some women who has gone through this after marriage stage where on one hand I am working as a journalist and on second I am a house wife too. If in case I can get some tips that how I will be able to manage my routine and body best!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk