Homeopathy

• 8 Replies
Homeopathy
« on: September 24, 2011, 09:51:48 AM »
Hi All,

I am planning to see a homeopathy doctor for my son as he said he has  increased the time gap between transfusions and ll help to bring down iron level also.....is it possible through Homeopathy.....has anyone tried....

Re: Homeopathy
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 05:09:18 PM »
you can visit a famous doctor who having  more experience about this & confirm with him he should apply  original Germany medicine With bio chemic medicine..before going  u can read all the topics about HOMIO..thank u..Allah always with u.

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 03:14:12 PM »
Hi Binita
My daughter is under Homeopathy treatment at kolkata . Dr . P bannerjee is the famous homeopathy doc here .

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 05:17:31 PM »
Binita,

I have used homeopathy for my son - my son has antibodies and for some limited time we did see and increase in time gap between transfusions but the gap diminished over time.  Homeopathic doctors tend to continually evolve the medication to adjust for this diminished reaction to the substances and I think that they may be helpful for most people - I think that the antibody in my son's case interferes with the benefits.    Our doctor believes that the plant sterols - which are natural steroids may be responsible for some of the effects. 

Best of luck,

Sharmin
Sharmin

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2011, 06:41:14 PM »
Sorry for the late reply....Thank you all for your inputs ll surely do some more research on Homeo.  Aatin wanted to know if its helping....

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 01:59:12 PM »
Dear Binita
Have not seen any difference..

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 08:59:26 PM »
Hi Aatin,

I did try but it did not give any result I think so......what about u did it give any result..............

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2012, 01:31:06 PM »
binita
I asked the Dr. that I have not see any difference,what is going on? Dr.  told me that as you know what is thal. , the depth of importance , you have to wait and have patient .......

Offline CrazyPharm

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 02:41:33 PM »
Specifically which homeopathic agents were being used and in what quantities? Did you also see an increase in Hgb in addition to the decreased transfusion frequency?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk