In Memory of Balkrishna Shah (Banty)

• 2 Replies

Offline Tarak

In Memory of Balkrishna Shah (Banty)
« on: November 08, 2011, 04:16:27 PM »
                      My dearest friend Balkrishna Shah has died on 30th October 2011 due to dengue. He has died due to hemorregic shock. His platelets count was very low due to dengue and it was around 35000 /c.mm. and he was complaint abdominal pain on 29th October 2011 in early night and then he slept quietly and didn’t woke up on next morning and after consulted to doctor, He confirmed that he was died due to hemorregic shock in his abdominal and also from heart attack. I was very shocked and sad after heard that and I recovered from this tragedy after a week but still I am very sad and recover from that I'll take more few days because I can't forget him. He was my dearest friend and shared everything about his happiness and sadness with me. We met very often at our blood transfusion center but we always contacted via massaging and calling on mobile phone to each other. R.I.P. Balkrishna Shah.

Tarak.

:sorrow :sorrow :sorrow :sorrow :sorrow :sorrow :sorrow :sorrow :sorrow :sorrow :sorrow

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: In Memory of Balkrishna Shah (Banty)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 08:22:53 PM »
Dear Tarak,

My deepest condolences to you for the loss of your friend.  May his soul rest in peace.  I am sending you and his family my deepest sympathy - it is so terribly sad and difficult to lose a friend.  I pray for strength for you - please take good care of yourself as that is what your friend would want for you to do. 

Regards :candle,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: In Memory of Balkrishna Shah (Banty)
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 11:52:01 PM »
Tarak,

I am very sorry to hear about your friend Banty. Fever and meningitis have taken many of my thal friends. It's a sad thing that thals usually have lowered immune systems and often succumb to diseases that others survive.

:sorrow
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk