Sajid...

• 11 Replies

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
Sajid...
« on: April 27, 2012, 07:22:55 PM »
I haven't had chance to meet that wonderful person. But from what I've seen in his earlier posts, he was very gentle and kind loving person. So is LISA, they will always stay in our hearts.

I cried a lot yesterday seeing Sajid's posts. In each post, he was cheering everybody. I saw his posts from 19th or 20th September, 2008.

Then how suddenly such unexpected thing happened? Anyone has more news to tell me?

Tears are being felled now in my eyes too. I wish I could greet my neighbor.

Sajid, wherever you are, I hope you're well and free from pain now.

Hope to see you back on earth in some normal avatar, free from pain and just free like a dove bird.

Pratik.  :wah
Every child is special.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Sajid...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »
Sometimes people take care of others before they take care of themselves and such was the case with our friend Sajid. Rest his soul.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 07:32:46 PM »
So true Andy.

But you know how it became all of a sudden? What exactly happened?

Also, I tend to take life very normally and in a fun way. I earn from my websites and now I have only one goal and mission in life, after years I found my motive. I would be helping Thal Major persons to the extensive way I can.

Also Andy, can you send me your PP address? I could send few bucks, that is the least I can do.

Regards,
Pratik.
Every child is special.

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 07:52:07 PM »
Sajid's iron load was too high. He resisted all attempts to send him desferal and needles, instead demanding they always be sent to others. It was very frustrating but I honored his wishes. He succumbed to heart failure.
Andy

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 05:20:51 AM »
Oh, so sad.  :wah

What was his iron overload at the time of his death?
Every child is special.

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 06:02:52 PM »
His ferritin was quite high, perhaps around 8000, but ferritin does not tell us a complete picture with thal patients, so liver and heart scans are essential for determining the true iron load.
Andy

Offline Waleed

• I'm not normal but Supernormal
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 11:18:18 PM »
Pratik I knew Sajid sicne childhood.  In childhood we went to same transfusion centre in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. He was around 3-4 years older than me. His father was the very first person who put my pump on and demonstrated my father how to do it. Then he moved back to Pakistan and after probably 18-20years we met in Lahore.

When I met him in 2006 (i guess) I was upset to see his health but never said this before anywhere to anyone. He was too thin and iron destruction could be easily seen all over. But I cheered him up as he cheered others and just motivated him to keep it up and praised how he have managed his life with diabetes/ thalassaemia and all other hardships. He was suffering from high diabetes so diabetes + iron effects all finally resulted in a heart attack.

But its life ... We'll all go one day ... Me, you and every body around us. Don't be upset , Just pray for him. 
Waleed

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 07:44:03 PM »
Pratik I knew Sajid sicne childhood.  In childhood we went to same transfusion centre in Riyadh Saudi Arabia. He was around 3-4 years older than me. His father was the very first person who put my pump on and demonstrated my father how to do it. Then he moved back to Pakistan and after probably 18-20years we met in Lahore.

When I met him in 2006 (i guess) I was upset to see his health but never said this before anywhere to anyone. He was too thin and iron destruction could be easily seen all over. But I cheered him up as he cheered others and just motivated him to keep it up and praised how he have managed his life with diabetes/ thalassaemia and all other hardships. He was suffering from high diabetes so diabetes + iron effects all finally resulted in a heart attack.

But its life ... We'll all go one day ... Me, you and every body around us. Don't be upset , Just pray for him. 
I too have diabetes, and at certain times sugar levels are very high. Does high sugar levels increase chance of heart attack?
Every child is special.

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 12:51:13 AM »
It is the high iron that is the heart danger...and the pancreas danger...and on and on. Getting iron under control makes it easier to control diabetes. Everything starts with chelation.
Andy

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2012, 08:19:57 AM »
I'm trying my best Andy. Hope one day I will overrule it before it rules over me.
Every child is special.

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 08:50:38 AM »
ALL THE BEST PRATIK.
Todi nakho , phodi nakho , bhangine bhooko  kari nakho.
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2012, 05:25:56 PM »
It's been 4 years on 21 September of sad times. I miss Sajid every time I log on to Thalpal and see his Dove. I didn't got chance to talk with him but he was of one kind hearted person.

Hope you're in a better place Sajid and free from pain. I so wish we could have been discussing things together, today.

But for sure next time or when we meet, we'll share our stories.

Rest in peace, my friend.

-P.
Every child is special.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk