• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    July 08, 2020, 05:43:40 PM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andythalpal@yahoo.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2019

55318 Posts in 5912 Topics by 6215 Members
Latest Member: conradj

Forum Tip: 
You can change your member name in your profile, under "Account Related Settings," so you don't have to re-register to change it.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: A newbie from the Philippines  (Read 3754 times)
dennie

« on: June 13, 2012, 01:24:55 AM »

Hi Guys, 

Obviously im a newbie here and im so happy to have found this site to learn more and be acquainted with fellow thalassemics like me. I am 35 y/o from Manila and have Beta Thalassemia Minor. I guess im living a normal life except for my jaundice and what has been bothering me for decades now are my yellow eyes which have somehow affected my self-esteem. Anyway, i hope to gain new learnings and new friends from this group.

https://www.facebook.com/denskiebonito
   twitter.com/dhenizen

dennie

Bobby

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 09:04:03 AM »

Welcome!
letter_vee

Yellow & Jellow

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 05:18:38 AM »

Hi Guys, 

Obviously im a newbie here and im so happy to have found this site to learn more and be acquainted with fellow thalassemics like me. I am 35 y/o from Manila and have Beta Thalassemia Minor. I guess im living a normal life except for my jaundice and what has been bothering me for decades now are my yellow eyes which have somehow affected my self-esteem. Anyway, i hope to gain new learnings and new friends from this group.

https://www.facebook.com/denskiebonito
   twitter.com/dhenizen

dennie

Hello Dennie!! I just joined a couple of days ago. .. I guess we both share the same symptoms being Thal Minor as well the yellow skin/eyes it's a complete bummer lalo na kapag napagkakamalan na may ibang sakit, sad really. i'm Vernon pala I'd love to hear from you.

Take care and God bless to us all.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: