• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    May 27, 2020, 05:57:16 PM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andythalpal@yahoo.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal © A. Battaglia 2019

55292 Posts in 5909 Topics by 6204 Members
Latest Member: pareshdas1985

Forum Tip: 
You can change your member name in your profile, under "Account Related Settings," so you don't have to re-register to change it.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMP: Lets pray together for Outstanding success of gene therapy  (Read 3389 times)
Angel's Mom

« on: September 27, 2012, 12:45:23 AM »

Dear all,

Prayers can do wonders.

Lets together start special prayer for outstanding success of Gene therapy - requesting mother mary to intercede on behalf of all of us.

No matter - you belong to which caste, religion or country, believe me it will do wonders. Pls pls pls. It will take hardly 1 min.

Pls do this seriously.

Before sleeping just say one memorare for success and ease of availibilty and affordability of gene therapy to all thal majors.

Memorare prayer:
“Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.”
Sahidul

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 10:34:01 PM »

Amen

we have nothing to do.

Dr. will do that
----But we can pray for that
let us we pray  and hope for the best.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: