Missing Persons

• 7 Replies

Offline Emby

Missing Persons
« on: October 16, 2012, 12:16:15 PM »
There are some wonderful members of this site who have not been heard from recently, amongst them....Manal, Dori, Lena, Zaini, Cherieann and especially Umair. Hope you and your loved ones are all well. I'm sorry I haven't made much contribution myself but I loved reading your post and I think what you had to say was always valuable.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Emby  :heartpink   

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
Re: Missing Persons
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 07:00:49 PM »
I agree, they all are such a wonderful people.

I too was thinking about Umair since long, and see, he's today in front of us:

http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php/topic,2112.msg44821.html#msg44821 :D

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Emby

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 07:09:32 PM »
I just saw :grin....people have such things happening in their own personal lives....so miss them much..and pray they all keep well
and happy!

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 09:10:13 PM »
Emby,
em back after spending/wasting a long time here n there on internet em back back here ... everything is ok , and all are fine at my side :) .. recently i had a bad experience regarding my health :D  ,,,,  but i'm much better now :) ...  .... thanx for remembering me ... :) ...

pratik,
thanx for remembering me, soon i'll be regular back here :) because here is a lot of informative articles which i missed in the days i've been absent
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 04:17:34 AM »
Umair,

Good to have you back.  I am glad that you are better - but sorry to hear that you had a health concern..

Best,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Emby

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 05:21:09 PM »
Brother Umair it is so good to hear that you are feeling much better after your recent bad health..perhaps you might say what had happened...I pray that Allah puts the barakah, blessing, of good health and well being in your body always. Ameen.
It's really good to have you back...this business of thalassemia can get too heavy..sometimes..this site absolutely need your humourous approach that is quite unique to you!....so welcome back...and please do not leave for too long again.

Offline Bostonian_04

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2012, 03:55:07 PM »
Umair,
Very nice to see you back. Sorry to hear that you had some health issues. I agree with Emby..haven't seen posts from Manal, Dori, Lena, Zaini, Cherieann, Danielle...Please tell us how you guys are doing?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ? - Plato

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2015, 10:41:22 PM »
sharmin n Emby sis , and bostonian ...
that  was a realy bad time back in 2012 , severe back pain due to severe osteoprosis and malaira but doctor was suspecting that its due  to  osteoprosis and T.B in vertaberal spine ,, they done biopsy and all was soo unbearable .... thanx GOD that wasn't anything that much serious ,, that was just  because of malaria falciparum and osteoprosis ... all was started after of that deadly klebsiela infection ...

now its history and  i recovered to all that a long time ago ,,  i dont know why i were away after all that passed away,, may b it was because of dis-heartening effects of thalassemia and its complications and ups n downs of life,, or mayb some other reasons  ... i think i missed a load s of information that has been shared on this forum ...  but now i m finally back ..  :)

:stars
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk