About my progress...............................

• 12 Replies

Offline Bappy

About my progress...............................
« on: November 16, 2012, 03:13:22 PM »
Hi there this is saddam hossain bappy. I  want to share some thing  with you all because today i get my ferritin report . After  trying so long now my ferritin came down to 1250. When i start, my ferritin was 5100.

I want to thanks all my thalpal friends, who help and pray for me. I want to hold this progress and for this i want your support and pray. please pray for me .

Thanks for your support.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 03:29:30 PM by Bappy »
I am a thalassamia E-beta patient and I am a M.B.S student

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
Re: About my progress...............................
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 03:45:35 PM »
Congrats Babby, keep it up. :)

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 04:30:06 PM »
Great going, Bappy.

If anyone has Exjade or Asunra that won't be used, please contact me or Bappy.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 10:36:50 PM »
Bappy that is really great progress - I hope you continue to decrease your ferritin and are able to maintain a low level!  This is really great, exjade is an incredible medication.
Sharmin

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 05:16:18 AM »
Bappy that is really great progress - I hope you continue to decrease your ferritin and are able to maintain a low level!  This is really great, exjade is an incredible medication.
Very true.

Just that it needed as good method as the medication was, which members of Thalpal developed and now we all are showing sign of reduction in ferritin which was never shown before.  :biggrin

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2012, 11:26:17 AM »
Congrats :thumbsup
Yippy.

Bappy , i read something  else also in the report.

Whether thals are treated (Transfusion and Treatment) at Children Hospital? In pediatric dept?
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

Offline Bappy

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2012, 12:12:22 PM »
Thanks HANUMANT AASHRIT for your comment and good wish . The other thing you read that is children hospital, but this report is for outdoor patient which service available for all age and that hospital also have separate department for children.

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2012, 03:42:36 PM »
Adult thals treated at Children's hospitals is the norm in many places because thals formerly didn't survive past their early 20's, so the setting was always pediatric. With thal survival changing greatly over the past 30 years, the necessary adjustment to thal centers in adult settings still has not taken place in many places, such as the US.
Andy

Offline Bappy

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 09:13:23 AM »
Hi there,
This is saddam hossain bappy again. I am here to share something more with you, which i just analyze myself and it give me clear knowledge about my progress. I always take my photo when i switching my chelation methods and i compare my those methods . I upload a attachment for  you

Those photo's give me clear knowledge about my progress. I take my 1st photo when i try to take KALFAR  and i very hardly suffer for that because Kalfar not support me totally. I take my 2nd photo  when i stop Kalfar and start desfaral, and doctor give me huge task (48 per month) because of my iron overloading. last and 3rd photo is my present photo and i  take desirox ( nov/2011 - feb/2012 )  and exjde (April,27 ) still now.

Thanks

Offline Bappy

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 04:40:14 PM »
Hi friend,
I want to share some thing with you. I try to increase my transfusion day. My last  transfusion i take 21 days, when my Hb% is 9. Now i keep my HB% up-to 10. I try to maintain it because it maybe help me to control my Iron. Please suggest me, am i doing wrong or right .

Please pray for me . i need your prayer .
Thanks

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 03:57:34 PM »
Bappy,

Keeping your Hb higher is preferred. It will not increase your iron load, because it doesn't take any extra blood to maintain that level, and at the higher Hb, your spleen is less likely to be as active and should not destroy the red cells as quickly. Your quality of life will also be improved with a higher Hb.

I am very pleased with your ongoing progress, my friend.
Andy

Offline Bappy

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2013, 11:13:36 AM »
Hi friends,I want to Share something with you . I want to share it because i start using desirox  after 7 month of used Exjade and i see some difference between two medicine.

I see my HB% fall dawn abnormally, my SGPT(ALT) up from 93 U/L to 153 U/L and my ferritin increase after used desirox.

Is this difference shown for my medicine change ?. I use desirox from January to march. Please comment and give me some suggestion .

Thanks
Bappy

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2013, 10:51:19 PM »
Bappy,

You should have just received some Exjade (A big thanks to those who donated it  :biggrin ). Let us know what your reports are after you've been taking Exjade again.
Andy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk