Vitamins

• 5 Replies

Offline mom

Vitamins
« on: January 25, 2013, 12:34:20 AM »
Hi,

I am thal minor. I am 44 years old and feels tired by evening and frequently gets temperature and body pains. Can you suggest which vitamins I should take? My hemoglobin is 12.5

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
Re: Vitamins
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 06:14:29 AM »
Hi,

You should try taking Vitamin D, calcium with magnesium, b-complex, vitamin E. Additionally IP6 is also great antioxidant snd helps you stay much active and really helps fight stress and fatigue.

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline mom

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 02:23:19 PM »
Thank you for the reply, but can you please specify the brand of vitamin I can buy. I am so confused which one to buy.

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 02:40:28 PM »
Thank you for the reply, but can you please specify the brand of vitamin I can buy. I am so confused which one to buy.
Vitamin - D: Not sure where you stay but any reputable brand will be good. I use Rocaltrol and other Vitamin D pouch by Cadilia (Zydus).
Vitamin E - GNC (It's the natural E and not synthetic one - I'm very pleased with this)
B-Complex: Neuro-B or it maybe Neurobin or something like that.
IP6 - Again, any reputable brand will be good but I bought IP6 Gold by Dr Shamdhudin (very nice reviews on Internet). You can get it at seacoast.com if you want to order it online.
Calcium with Magnesium: Osteocare - very good, just has the perfect combination and ration of calcium and magnesium. I'm an Osteoporosis patient and been taking these since past 3 months or so, and I can feel that my bones are strengthening little by little. I order it online from chemistdirect.co.uk.

Here's the 2 links just in case:

1. IP6 - http://www.seacoast.com/ip6-gold-with-inositol/ip6-international/120-caps/p157
2. Calcium with Magnesium: http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/osteocare-tablets_1_6688.html (These are little what hard to swallow, just for me as a personal preference so I order Osteocare "Chewable" instead - they can be eaten - same brand and same content, here's the link just in case you plan to try chewable instead: http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/osteocare-chewable_1_6639.html )

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline mom

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 10:18:42 PM »
I live in Canada. Is there one pill that can give me everything like multivitamin. I heard that thal minor shouldn't take multivitamin with iron. Do I have to buy without iron? Is CENTRUM or ONE A DAY multivitamin good to take?

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 11:43:53 PM »
Centrum Silver without iron is a good multi.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk