Questions for Andy regarding IP6

• 5 Replies

Offline aam

Questions for Andy regarding IP6
« on: January 25, 2013, 09:22:39 AM »
I have 2 questions for Andy regarding IP6.

Can we give IP6 with exjade? For example when we mix exjade with orange juice can mix IP6 in the same solution?

The other question I have is can we give IP6 with ensure/boost nutrient supplement shake?  Does IP6 block the absorption of nutrients/vitamins when given with food or supplement shakes?

Thanks for your support!!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 10:46:49 PM by aam »

Offline Luana

Re: Questions for Andy regarding IP6
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 04:21:42 PM »
Hi, can anyone let me know what brand of IP6 I should buy and maybe any suggestions from where to buy this supplement online. Thanks!

Offline Sara76

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 06:04:11 PM »
Hi Luana,
When I recently asked Andy the same question, he told me Puritan.com.  I found it at vitamin world and bought it because I wanted it immediately. Next time I will order from Puritan as the price is better.
Good luck with it!

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 06:52:08 PM »
Hi Luana,
When I recently asked Andy the same question, he told me Puritan.com.  I found it at vitamin world and bought it because I wanted it immediately. Next time I will order from Puritan as the price is better.
Good luck with it!
Hey Suelou,

As far as I know, Puritan has its own site for UK as there are some restrictions I guess on import, so you'll get those cheaper on Puritan's UK site too. I'll pass the URL by after finding the right one. And yes, Puritan is best, I order all my supplements from the same and they're rich in their quality. Moreover, you can't beat their prices. :)

Hi, can anyone let me know what brand of IP6 I should buy and maybe any suggestions from where to buy this supplement online. Thanks!
Hey Luana,

Check out www.puritan.com

Regards,

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Sara76

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 03:49:20 PM »
Thank you for the info, Pratik! I'll order from that site instead!
 :thankyou2

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 06:53:53 AM »
Thank you for the info, Pratik! I'll order from that site instead!
 :thankyou2
Here:

http://www.puritanspride.co.uk/

It will also arrive fast as its in the UK itself and will be henceforth cheaper than USA as it also cuts on the shipping costs. :)

Best,

-P.
Every child is special.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk