Happy to have found this site

• 4 Replies
Happy to have found this site
« on: January 26, 2013, 05:40:06 PM »
Hey I just want to say hi and no doubt will be visiting allot as I have suffered from beta thalassemia minor for as long as I can remember (I am 43 by the way) it is just now and by chance seeing a doctor who is not my regular one, that suggested that a problem that I am having with my ear is due to this. A light switch has gone on and the symptoms which I lived with through childhood pregnancy's (severe) and seem to be becoming quite intense now are not in my mind. I have been told all along that the people with traits do not have to worry as the symptoms are very minor, I beg to differ. Now the journey begins to think I have never really researched or thought about something that was effecting me in every way!

Love and Light Cazza 

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
Re: Happy to have found this site
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2013, 06:45:24 PM »
Hey I just want to say hi and no doubt will be visiting allot as I have suffered from beta thalassemia minor for as long as I can remember (I am 43 by the way) it is just now and by chance seeing a doctor who is not my regular one, that suggested that a problem that I am having with my ear is due to this. A light switch has gone on and the symptoms which I lived with through childhood pregnancy's (severe) and seem to be becoming quite intense now are not in my mind. I have been told all along that the people with traits do not have to worry as the symptoms are very minor, I beg to differ. Now the journey begins to think I have never really researched or thought about something that was effecting me in every way!

Love and Light Cazza 
Hey Cazza, welcome to Thalpal. :)

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline aishu

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2013, 07:09:47 PM »
Welcome:)

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2013, 08:20:56 PM »
Thanks so much I have been reading other peoples posts and have found a good few things to try out and see how that goes

Love and Light Cazza

Offline MikeD

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 04:19:14 PM »
Welcome......... i myself am a newer member and have found everyone to be so inviting and the information on here as been more than helpful!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk