One More Reason Why We Left MSN

• 7 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
One More Reason Why We Left MSN
« on: February 10, 2006, 03:39:05 PM »
Add one more reason to why we left MSN. I sent out an email to all the members of our MSN group. Well, it has taken more than one day for that email to arrive and when it did, it landed in the junk mail folder at Hotmail. You know Hotmail. The email service run by Microsoft, the owners of...MSN. MSN doesn't even recognize emails from its own groups as not being junk!  :rolleyes2

What hope did we have there.  :huh

So, MSN is making it difficult to get the word out, so telll everyone you know about our new site. We love it and so will they...meanwhile, I'll have to send the email again and see if it can land in someone's inbox.

I am sooooo glad we have left MSN.   :veil
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Poirot

Re: One More Reason Why We Left MSN
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 03:12:48 PM »
MSN doesn't even recognize emails from its own groups as not being junk!  :rolleyes2
What hope did we have there.  :huh

This has been a great escape, Andy  :biggrin

And, maybe MSN has AI embedded in its spam filter - it knows when you want to leave, and tries to prevent you from doing so?  :o
Nah, that can't be the case, they have trouble with just plain I, forget AI ...  :biggrin

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 10:54:18 AM »
The email service run by Microsoft, the owners of...MSN. MSN doesn't even recognize emails from its own groups as not being junk!  :rolleyes2

LOL! That cracked me up, Andy!  :rotfl 

I'm so glad we gave Lisa a new place.  She deserved so much better, and so did we.  Now we all can participate again without having MSN locking us out! :biggrin

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 03:41:40 PM »
We have broken the chains of tyranny and been liberated from MSN. Whoo hoo!!! No more blank white pages! No more getting a message that the site doesn't exist! No more journeys through the past...did anyone else see when MSN dumped our site two weeks into the past for one day?

This move has been working out better than Danielle or I could have hoped for and we have all of you to thank for it. We really have a special group of people here and I am thankful to be part of it!  :bighug

Andy

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 03:58:09 PM »
did anyone else see when MSN dumped our site two weeks into the past for one day?
LOL I didn't even realize that happened, until you told me at the time.  What a crazy service.  I think Bill Gates better get off his behind and start using all that money to do something productive.  :rolleyes

I'm so glad we moved, Andy.  This place is just so much more user friendly.  I always knew that you and I would make this happen, but you are right, I never imagined it working out this great.  We really do have a great bunch of people, and I'm grateful to be apart of it also.   :veil

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »
Well, I still am checking the MSN site regularly to see if anyone's posting but it seems all the action is over here. But when I just checked, all I got was that white page again. It looks like a whiteout! MSN must be on the east coast.  :woot   They're all snowed in....LOLOLOL  :rotfl
Andy

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2006, 07:37:31 PM »
LOL  :rotfl

Then tell Bill Gates to get his lazy arse over here and shovel us out!   :biggrin

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2006, 07:40:51 PM »
 :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Andy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk