• 68 Replies

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: Abdulwahab Update
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2007, 05:28:39 AM »
Hi Brother,

It's good to know that AbdulWahab is doing better. I hope all his worries get over real soon and he starts to live a normal life free of medicine and masks.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2007, 06:12:26 AM »
  Brother sajid  thank you am really preciate for all my brothers and sisters and all my freinds here in this site even we are far away from each other but our heart is too close from each other   ...                           thanks a lot 

khalifa
                            one for all and all for one
RED_PILOT

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2007, 12:16:21 PM »
Khalifa, i am sooooooo happy for this wonderful news. I really glad that our son Abdul Wahabis feeling great and thanks to God that he is in good hands.

Khalifa, could you please shed some light on the psychological side of transplantation on Abdel wahab. I mean how did you deal with him? Did you explain the operation for him before the transplant? Does his age make him realize what is all this about? Have he passed through any deppression as aresult of isolation especially in the first stage of the operation?

Take care
Manal

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2007, 01:17:39 PM »
Dear Manal
      You ask me a bout somthing really very defecult to answer and also very hard for any father and mother to see there children taken all these chemotharaby and see the hair fallen dawn and the body geting calm  and quite when you used to see this child moving like ROAD-RUNNER with all this tupes conecting to his small body i think any perants wish to be insted of his child... my child he can't recognise what the problem he thought all the children like him take blood and go to the hospital  and do all these operation ,,, so for him there is no problem ,,, he feel fun because there is alot of good nurses they make his day real bussy ,, but thge problem is who is going to make your bran and your day bussy ? this question i couldn't find any answer you have to think , to be sad, to cry , to be a fraid because you recognise you have only three doors even succeful or failur or (............). i remeber when he fall in a coma and after he recover from it he start ask what happened where i am ,,,he don't know what happened for this reason we call these children is HEAVEN ANGLE also i remember the first day of entering the ICU he was really very happy lughing smilling make a joke with the nurses but in other side if you look at me you will find the tears covering my eyes but what should i do i have one way to choose and both of them is dark from inside only ,,one thing i say it before i get inside ICU with my child  بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ( in the name of the GOD)  belive me Manal  it's very hard to cary it by your self alone even Dr Javed one day he kick me out from the ICU and he told me call your wife she is more encorege  and more brave than you ...
         Dear Manal may be one day am going to come to eygebt by my bike  and we will have long time to talk with every body from your familly,,, am planing to make long long trip and this trip will carry the name of thalassemia all over the world especially arab world ( say that to Ahmed let him wating for me )
                one day i read what you post a bout why we make laying on our self really your MSG effect on my thinking .. what i wrote is real defecult for any person to imaginate it but what a bout if you face it ..  so i add my voice to you and let say THE TRUTH and FACE THE TRUTH ...
                                              GOD BLESS ALL
                                                    KHALIFA
                                              STATE OF KUWAIT
                                      ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE              

« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 02:13:41 PM by KHALIFA »
RED_PILOT

Offline Manal

« Reply #49 on: October 25, 2007, 04:10:00 PM »
Khalifa my dear friend, your post had bring tears to my eyes. You and your wife have endured alot. :hugfriend i know how it has been so difficult expierence. The choice is horrible, but God had reward you the best. Now we are all celebrating with you Abdel whab's cure and i am sure the coming days will bring all the joy to him and to all the family. May God bless you all

I love your idea about this trip, it is a great idea. Hope to see you soon in Egypt, that would be great. I would love to meet and talk to you a lot . Hope that this  will be soon.

Manal

Offline priya

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2007, 04:24:52 AM »
Hello Khalifa

I am really glad to hear that your son is doing well.
I wish good luck and happiness to you and your family.

Harminder

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2007, 03:04:24 PM »
Khalifa your post brought tears to my eyes,BMT is a very painfull process for patient as well as for their parents,when my daughter was diagnosed ,i thought please some one bring me a match and i'll go for BMT at once,i didn't know the pros and cons at that time,now that i am fully aware ,i don't find myself brave enough to go through this procedure,my hubby is always like we should go for another child so may be we'll find a match,and i am like please let everything be going as it is,he doesn't visit this forum and don't know the scary parts in details,but i do,i've even seen Abdel Wahab's pics on msn forum,i don't think i would be able to survive through all this ,I SALUTE YOU.

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2007, 06:43:29 PM »
Very emotional post from Khalifa, I don't have any words to say except you are wonderful.

Dear Freinds,

I want you to know sometimes I read posts from my friends and fellow members but find it real hard to express my feelings in words. I feel it in my heart but cannot express it. I sometimes blame it to my training which requires us to withhold emotions in all situations and act normal.

I feel bad sometimes for not posting hearty messages but I like my friends to know that I am there all the time.

Love.
Regards.

Offline Manal

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2007, 11:28:28 PM »
Dear Canadian Family

That is really so sweet of you and don't feel bad.  Many of us have the same problem either because of language like me or they cannot express their emotions. Anyway being there is more than enough :hugfriend :hugfriend

Manal

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2007, 03:20:38 AM »
Canadian Family, your post really touched me. It's not always easy to to express one's emotions but you've done it well here. I love seeing the support that people find here.

I've been fortunate enough to talk to Khalifa online for several years, on the phone many times and also in person when we met up in Dubai back in February and he has been through so much with his son and has shared his feelings with me many times. His love for his son is expressed well in what he said many times when Abdulwahab was going through some very serious times. "What would I do without my son?" Sometimes, the simplest statements express the deepest meaning.

Khalifa, you know how happy I am that Abdulwahab is doing well, and I'm happy that I've had several opportunities to talk to him on the phone and hear that no matter how rough things were, he has always been an energetic boy who is full of life. It's great to see him growing and starting to catch up. It's really been a miracle and I like to think the thoughts and prayers of this wonderful group have had some effect on this outcome.  :hugfriend
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Kathy11

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2007, 03:29:57 AM »
It is wonderfull to read some good news.
well done Kalifah.
goodluck to Abdulwahab I'm happy for his goodhealth.

Canadian-family we appreciate your contribution and we all love you just the way you are.
the group and myself thank you, for all the support you give.

hope you and your family are doing well
Kathy

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2007, 12:05:13 PM »
Hi everyone,

Only parents can feel what Khalifa is going through because when I read his post the only two person I could think of was my mom and dad.

I know what my mother went through when I was little. In Saudi Arab Thals. were admitted and Transfusions were given at night; my mom would sit by my bed through the whole process as I would cry when see her out of sight. She would sit through the whole night too lest I woke up  and wouldn't even go to refresh herself as only the mother was allowed to stay with the admitted patients. I was too small to understand that like she fulfilled my needs, she needed the same for herself. Now I wish I could travel back in time and change everything. Sometimes I wonder who was in more pain; me or my parents who went through all the trouble just for me!

My father went through all that which I have posted in another thread and I just pray....Please God!! End all the pain and tests of tolerance for all the parents and patients! We are not worthy of it.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2007, 06:15:40 PM »
All very emotional stuff,

And let me tell you i am unable to express my feelings most of the time due to the language problem,i try my best but most of the time i feel that i fail to express my emotions,like how much i wish i can hug danielle and ease her pain,like how much i know what Khalifa must have gone through,being a parent i can understand, like how much i care for brother Sajid,and how much does he inspire me,and like i totally envy Manal, :rotfl she is such a loving mother,caring for her son beyond belief,like how i am thankful to Sharmin for sending IP6 for my daughter,and Andy i think i can't express even in my language how highly i think of you,and how Kathy sometimes makes me laugh and let me forget my worries.

SO, you see Canadian Family,you are not alone :),in not expressing emotions.

Join the club  :wink

ZAINI.
^*^Xaini^*^

Kathy11

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2007, 11:14:12 PM »
So Its settled,  I'm electing myself : the clown of the group. :woot :woot :woot :wub :wub :wub :wub :wub :wub :wub :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah
Its a compliment and a gift to be able to make another laugh.
You are welcome, I'm happy to be of service.
Emotional stuff is very important in our lives :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Flowers for every one :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers
I do care for every single member of this forum,you are all my virtual family and your company allows me not to feel alone in my struggles with my health. Thank-you to every single one of you.
I'm blessed to have you to read from everyday of my life.
I wish you all goodluck and hapiness most of all good health.
Much love Kathy.

Offline jzd24

« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2007, 02:54:28 AM »
Khalifa,
     I am so glad to hear that Abdulwahab is doing better - it makes my heart feel lighter. It is so wonderful to read all your posts because you are all so wonderful! I love you all. I've been having some problems and haven't been posting very much. My husband has been very sick.
     Take care everyone, Jean

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk