Intersting blog

• 8 Replies

Offline ANI

Intersting blog
« on: May 11, 2013, 11:46:16 AM »
I came across a blog from one gentleman from Ahmedabad , Gujrat , India claiming to increase the transfusion time by mixing Goat blood with some Ayurvedeic medicine. Mind does not believe in all these hanky  pankies but still heart says that you never know where the answer lies. I am sharing the link to all of you for your perusal and comment
Rgds

http://thalayurved.blogspot.in/2011_09_26_archive.html

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
Re: Intersting blog
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 06:07:26 AM »
Andy, I too want to add something to this.

On 8th May, i.e. World Thal Day, there was a big news in newspaper. Research and findings says that getting transfused with goat's blood does increases the span of transfusion.

Lot of thal majors are now getting transfused 3-4 months instead of 20-30 days previously.

This has to do with something with goat's blood which is said to believe it has numerously high amount of RBCs which enhances the life of RBCs.

This is very interested and this is happening, so it's not something which is belief or a lie. Indian scientists has researched too a lot into it. This method is thousands of years old, derived from the book of the famous sage of ancient India, Charak.

What do you think regarding this, Andy?

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Himanshu Kumar

• Aditi
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 07:24:11 AM »
Hi Prateek,

Can you please send a link of that article? Sounds weird but interesting.

Regards,
Himanshu
Regular transfusion, Keeping pre transfusion HB above 10 and Iron Chelation are the three mantras for thals to stay healthy.

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 08:07:06 AM »
Dear Himanshu Kumar,
Here is the file attached.

You can also get it from the facebook group link

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200607300418514&set=o.53046311808&type=1&theater

However, it has side effect
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

Offline Himanshu Kumar

• Aditi
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 08:28:48 AM »
This is really really weird. How come parents agreed to such experiments on their child?
Regular transfusion, Keeping pre transfusion HB above 10 and Iron Chelation are the three mantras for thals to stay healthy.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 09:51:17 PM »
Is that article available in English? Whatever it is, there is no way you can mix other blood in with human blood for transfusion. I assume that it was a concoction that is taken orally.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline maha

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 05:44:08 AM »
According to the article the goats blood is given as enema and has been tried on 130 patients. If the blood is given as enema it would reach the intestine, and if you go to the loo doesn't it all come out. The procedure sounds gross.

Offline Dharmesh

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 06:47:54 AM »
Ya it is given through intestine. the intestine absorb the blood
Start listening your body, it always gives signs

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 09:08:42 AM »
Don't know how it works but I definitely won't try unless a solid establishment and research is done.
Every child is special.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk