Seeking FerriScan patient stories!

• 3 Replies
Seeking FerriScan patient stories!
« on: August 27, 2013, 04:08:01 AM »
Hi
In our attempts to persuade health authorities in different countries to provide funding for FerriScan, we need to gather evidence of the benefit it has provided to patient health. This can be where having an accurate measurement has resulted in a change to chelation therapy, or identified someone as being in need of treatment in the first place. It may just be that knowing the LIC progress has motivated better adherance to  chelation. Scientific papers provide one side of the story, but anecdotal patient stories are also good. They also help us tell radiologists and others involved in the FerriScan process that what they do helps makes a difference to a real person. This applies equally to our shareholders who support what we do and need to hear these stories in the absence of a personal financial return!
If anyone has got a story around your FerriScan that you would be happy to share, I'd be thrilled to hear from you. Please email me at wendyw@resonancehealth.com
Thanks
Wendy
Wendy

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Seeking FerriScan patient stories!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 03:21:50 PM »
Thanks Wendy. I hope many people will respond with their stories about their scans.

Many patients do not have access to Ferriscan and this project can have a positive effect on bringing Ferriscan to new locations, so please do help out here, members. Your fellows are counting on you.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 03:28:23 PM »
I have also added Wendy's post on our Facebook page, so you can respond at either place.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 08:33:26 PM »
Andy, is FerriScan the same as T2*?

~Dee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk