Thalassemia beta major as a body builder

• 0 Replies
Thalassemia beta major as a body builder
« on: June 11, 2014, 03:16:13 PM »
Hi, everyone, I come from Taiwan, where is a beautiful island in Asia. I was diagnosed as Thalassemia beta major when 8 years old, and I had a heart surgery which is ASD. Now I am 24 years old, and blood transfusion every 3 week and EXJADE everyday for therapy. I like to challenge myself. It's may because of my childhood. I got bullied when I was young, that teachers were afraid of taking responsibility of anything happened to me. I could not get to PE class or any sport excise. I was short and skinny, so I try to work out for being stronger body shape and even join swim team of my college. Now it's work, I gain 20 lbs. People first know me who can not tell I have any disease.
But now I really really want to try steroid for winning the competition of bodybuilding. I do the homework before using it, I know Testosterone would induce cardiovascular diseases by effect HDL and LDL And it suppresses the naturally occurring testosterone in the body and, in males, may lead to a decrease in testicle size (atrophy), decreased sperm production, infertility, and baldness. I want to know the side effect not only to normal people especially for me with thalassemia, and the opinion of yours. I want to evaluate before using it. Thank you so much, have a nice day.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 03:42:33 PM by Kidd »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk