Sajid Rauf, Brother to Us All

• 101 Replies

Kathy11

Re: Sajid Rauf, Brother to Us All
« Reply #90 on: January 17, 2009, 10:01:45 PM »
Hi Dore. :flowers :flowers :flowers
So sad to hear about your friend that deceased sometime ago,Unfortunate some of us just dont get the propercare we required in order to stay alive longer and sometimes it is just our destiny when our time is up we cant do much to stop it.
This is why is very important that on an indivual basis we do the best we can for ourselves .e;g eat proper diet minimise stress level, ect;

I wish you good luck in your exam.god bless.

It is good to keep on learning in order is to keep up with the new world  :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Kathy

Offline T @ r ! Q

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »
Remembering Sajid, i would share this song by Paul McCartney "Live and let die"

When You Were Young And Your Heart Was An Open Book
You Used To Say "Live And Let Live"
(You Know You Did, You Know You Did, You Know You Did)
But If This Ever Changing World In Which We're Livin'
Makes You Give In And Cry
Say "Live And Let Die"
"Live And Let Die"
"Live And Let Die"
"Live And Let Die"

What Does It Matter To Ya
When You Got A Job To Do
You Gotta Do It Well
You Gotta Give The Other Fellow Hell

You Used To Say "Live And Let Live"
(You Know You Did, You Know You Did, You Know You Did)
But If This Ever Changing World In Which We're Live In
Makes You Give In And Cry
Say "Live And Let Die"
"Live And Let Die"
"Live And Let Die"
"Live And Let Die"
Falling down is not defeat... Defeat is when you refuse to get up...
The one who kneels to Allah, can standup to anything.

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2009, 04:23:20 PM »
I am missing you Sajid.

I checked my personal messages box of last year and found the private message from Sajid when we all were pleading for him to start aggressive on his chelation.

January 25, 2008
Hi C.F,

Thanks for your concerns. Don't get alarmed. I'm doing the best I can and things would be better soon; Insha Allah if the Desferal supply remains continuous.

Take care   

Subsequently, the excerpt below from Andy's private message (We were discussing Sajid situation) later in April.

April 23, 3008
Something needs to be done very soon as he is exhibiting symptoms of the beginning of congestive heart failure and aggressive chelation is desperately needed.

It was not too long when we lost our dear freind.

Rest in peace.....
Regards.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2009, 04:51:48 PM »
He will always be in our hearts,its very hard to use past tense for him ,heart aches,so much that its unbearable.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »
I miss him too :(

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2009, 03:40:11 AM »
May his soul rest in peace :(
manal

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #96 on: February 21, 2009, 03:27:11 PM »
this thread took me back in past ,  and that past made me sad always. ... a few days ago whenn i was setting up my Pc when i opened a folder in that i saw sajid's snap and 14th august function's video i saved during conversation he sent to me just after getting home from that function ... every chat and everything that i posted in that times after discussing before sending on forum , i remember all that and thats why this thread hurt's my heart when ever i got to read something on it ...  it hurt's realy hurts .....  i got a friend to whim i can considor my best friend ad then lost him ... its a wound that couldn't heal in years ....

Umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline alnahrahmea

• Thal Mom from the Philippines
  • This is my God's gift and warrior in us. :)
    • Princess SHINE's KINGDOM
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2010, 12:24:41 PM »
It's been a long time that I haven't visited this site... I was surprised to hear this news  and it has been more than a year.  Sajid has been much of an inspiration to a lot includine me during my times of trials.  One of the Thal pal friends I will never forget.

Our brother, Sajid Rauf has left us. Sometimes God takes his children home so early and we cannot understand it, but with Sajid, I understand how God wanted his selfless servant to come home. I think many of you will understand this. Many thals refuse help because they only want to be done with this life but Sajid was different. So many people offered to help him with desferal and he was even offered Exjade but the response was always the same. Sajid always said, "someone else needs it more. Please give them the help."  Sajid, the Exjade you refused is now helping a young child in India. I don't know who needed it more but because you refused, a young child has a better chance. Sajid gave so much of himself and was always helping the other young thals in his area. He gave a tireless effort to this group and he will be greatly missed. I guess only God really knows who needs what but today I say, God needed his dear child, Sajid Rauf and brought him home to his reward. A reward well deserved and earned through his own selfless life.

Sajid, I salute you as both a friend and a colleague and promise that you will always be part of this group and your special role will always maintain.

:sorrow  :sorrow  :sorrow  :sorrow  :sorrow  :sorrow
Lei  :heartpink

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #98 on: December 09, 2010, 03:37:15 AM »
It is hard to believe that it has been so long since Sajid left us.  It is still very difficult to accept. 

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2010, 07:41:25 AM »
I miss you a lot these days Sajid.  I hate this dreaded disease for the suffering it caused you and your family, for taking you and others away from us and for all of the suffering it causes so many of us.  For the difficult predicaments it places us in.  Rest in peace my friend.  I hope one day that there will be a safe and effective cure for this disease so that the suffering and loss can stop.  Is it possible that the pharmaceutical companies will see beyond profit and realize what we are all going through?  Will they allow the trials before more people are lost?  I sure hope so.  It's a shame more people are not like you :(  You were one of a kind, and you shine brightly in our memories. 

Missing you Sajid,

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline alnahrahmea

• Thal Mom from the Philippines
  • This is my God's gift and warrior in us. :)
    • Princess SHINE's KINGDOM
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2010, 02:56:37 PM »
Sajid is closer to God now... That is our only consolation... At least we have an angel up there now in his person. :)
Lei  :heartpink

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2015, 05:37:11 AM »
Dear Sajid,

Thinking of you today.  You were the true spirit and essence of what this group was about.  I see your dove and remember what this group is all about.  I remember your kindness, and the fact that you are gone because you chose to have exjade sent to a young boy in India rather than save yourself. 

You kept joking with us and comforting us until your final days.  We had no idea that you were slipping away.  Remembering you is giving me the strength to continue posting and motivates me to help anyone that I can - and to continue this fight.  My dear brother - you cared about us all regardless of where we lived or who we were.   I think after all of these years our hearts are still broken.  I have thought of you so many times since yesterday.  Your services made Lisa proud - and now you both look down on us and guide us.   As long as there are people like Lisa and yourself there is something to fight for - and there is a reason to reach out to people in all parts of the globe. 

Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk