Firs appearence

• 3 Replies

Offline Nomad

• In Darkest Day in Brightest Night...
Firs appearence
« on: July 01, 2014, 01:39:56 AM »
Hi everyone, I just wanted to show up and say Hello to you all since I am new here.
My name is Kosta im 42yrs old and I live in Germany. I have bĀ“thal and I went through some cryssis in my live. Didnt we all? I feel well at the moment, I even do a lot of work out 2 - 3 times a week. Well, so much about me, what about you? I would like to hear / read from you.
Looking forward to that  :wink
Bye. K

Offline Himanshu Kumar

• Aditi
Re: Firs appearence
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 02:37:55 PM »
Welcome on board mate. I am sure your experience would help many of us here; we could also draw some inspiration from your crusade so far!
Regular transfusion, Keeping pre transfusion HB above 10 and Iron Chelation are the three mantras for thals to stay healthy.

Offline Pratik

• Thal Major.
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 09:18:33 AM »
First of all, congratulations on the Fifa win. ;)

And as Himanshu said, welcome to Thalpal. We are really pleased to have you and learn from a Veteran like you!

-P.
Every child is special.

Offline Nomad

• In Darkest Day in Brightest Night...
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 12:56:40 PM »
Thanks a lot Pratik and Kumar. Yes I think, I could help others here in thalpal with my experience and Im sure I will learn also from all of you. Andy is already helping me with my "special" problem (hearing loss)
So I hope we stay connect because Information is the stongest weapon we got!! :letsgo
We are spread all over the world and keep in touch is very Important.
SO lets do this...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk