• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    February 16, 2019, 04:24:27 AM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andy@thalpal.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2018

54928 Posts in 5836 Topics by 6083 Members
Latest Member: Sweetie15656

Forum Tip: 
Put your birthdate in your profile, under "Forum Profile Information," and it will automatically come up on our calendar.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: In memory too all that made part of this group and now are resting  (Read 15067 times)
Danny.H

« on: August 28, 2014, 04:43:57 PM »

I was surprized by the names I read about having passed. It really touched my heart that all this names were such fighters,charismatics,special loving and caring people whom also spent their lives giving back in some way. Also children in young age have passed and their parents still strong giving us advice.
I want to share with you families and friends of such beautiful from inside out people,and warriors,that I'm very grateful for such group .I came across to lots of topics and read words from your beloved ones and I have to say that their memory will be remembered and they will be appreciated still by new members of this group as much of you that have meet them .
I do appreciate you .

Daniela
Sharmin
Global Moderator
Supreme Member

Little A

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 12:53:55 AM »

Thank you for your message!  So many people have made contributions to this group - people who are no longer with us. 

Sharmin
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: