TrueHb Hemometer

• 46 Replies

Offline sofear

Re: TrueHb Hemometer
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2015, 11:10:11 AM »
Right now the product is in the process of getting listed on Snapdeal and Amazon

I still wonder why one would list a medical device like this on the sites above.

TrueHb Device- 5990 INR (pack includes TrueHb device, lancing device, charger, rechargebale battery, user manual,1year warranty card)
TrueHb Strips  - 2750 INR (pack includes 50 test strips, 50 sterile lancets, user manual)

Quite a bit more expensive than on HealthKart. I guess they had a special offer on there.

Could you ask what shelf life the test strips for the TrueHb Hemometer have? (The HemoCue ones expire after a rather short duration.)

Offline jay

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2015, 07:03:19 PM »
Reply from TruHb:

As per your enquiry I would like to inform you that the shelf life of the strips is 1 year from the date of manufacturing.

Thank-you for your query, Please feel free to contact for your questions and queries.

Best Regards

Best regards
Jitesh Pandey

Offline jay

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2015, 09:28:40 PM »
ok guys i take couple of weeks break, my head is fully occupied from facebook. oil is rock bottom let me save my job first :)

Offline sofear

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2015, 09:36:55 PM »
I'm not a chemist and do not know what the shelf life of the strips measured by, but this is a lot longer than what I have read about the HemoCue strips. The TrueHb Hemometer also seems to work with larger differences in temperatures, is smaller and more portable and costs less in new condition.

ok guys i take couple of weeks break, my head is fully occupied from facebook. oil is rock bottom let me save my job first :)

Let me know when you are going to order. I had some friends in India a few weeks ago, but unfortunately the device was taken off of HealthKart when they were there...

And thanks for all the information you have shared in this topic so far. Best wishes to you and your family.

Offline sofear

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2015, 08:29:34 PM »
Jay, any updates on this?  ???

Offline jay

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2015, 08:43:54 PM »
Sofear i am ordering this 2 pieces i will update you in next week. I am trying to get a better quote from them for bulk order.

Offline jay

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 08:52:59 PM »
 Sofear I received invoice paid for it. I will update once i get it in hand. I am yet to get the tracking code. Thanks for follow up.

Offline sofear

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2015, 06:31:02 PM »
Hello jay,

thanks for the update.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2015, 05:42:07 PM »
I have received a request to remove all links pointing to HealthKart.com from the company, so please ignore them and do not purchase their products.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline sofear

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2015, 12:41:09 AM »
I think we were not even talking about them in here. Which links do you mean? Which company? Are you talking about HealthKart or the company of the device creators? I'm confused.

Offline jay

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2015, 05:49:37 AM »
Ooh thats not good Andy what was the nature a forgive request or a legal type. Google still points to health kart. Daamn where am i ? I know how web development works but i make others links invalid. Before going ahead i knew what was on healthkart. Best peoples and best products should withstand public scrutiny.

Offline jay

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2015, 01:38:55 PM »
Andy was it healthkart who sent you request. If yes then yah they should do that some online retailers has gone too far so governments are cracking them.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2015, 08:59:26 PM »
Thanks for the info, Jay. They gave me no reason for their request.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline sofear

« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2015, 04:13:42 PM »
Sofear I received invoice paid for it. I will update once i get it in hand. I am yet to get the tracking code. Thanks for follow up.

Still no update on this? They sent you an invoice pretty quick. I hope everything is ok...

Offline jay

« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2015, 04:20:11 PM »
Sofear i received it yesterday i saw your msg yesterday i will send message to you in couple of days just little hectic accompaning Jay in hospital for first time infusion.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk