starting my son asunra tablets. plz help

• 74 Replies
Re: starting my son asunra tablets. plz help
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2015, 09:48:21 AM »
Thanks for the information which you shared ANDY.
I have checked the sites puritan and GNC both but when we go yo checkout and select the country they don't have Pakistan in it. I don't know how other people are ordering from there.
Plz ask them.

Offline Lokkhi maa

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2015, 10:11:51 AM »

Thanks Andy for the helpful information and I really surprised to see the Milk Thistle pic...Its a flower !!! woaw !!  :doh
Lokkhi Maa

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2015, 04:44:25 PM »
Zara puritan can be ordered here in Pakistan Via shipping companies,you can msg me for further inormation.

Zaini .
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Lokkhi maa

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2015, 03:25:29 AM »

Dear Andy,

My Bank notified me that, for online purchase my Visa and Amex credit card will have to endorse by USD.For this bank required from me my passport copy and E-Tin Certificate. I already apply but it will take time for complete all processing 6/7 months.Currently I ordered to Puritan by master card of my one relative.I already ask Puritan about payment by western Union but yet not receive any reply.If  payment by Western Union acceptable in any reliable site that will be helpful for me.

Have you any information pls help.
Lokkhi Maa

Offline Zaini

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2015, 06:44:10 AM »
I doubt that Puritan will accept Western Union,they do accept PayPal though.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Lokkhi maa

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2015, 07:23:11 AM »

I doubt that Puritan will accept Western Union,they do accept PayPal though.

PayPal is not available in Bangladesh..Its really disappointing for me Zaini..What will I do  ???
Lokkhi Maa

Offline Zaini

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 07:35:04 PM »
Its not available in Pakistan either :(
^*^Xaini^*^

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2015, 07:15:23 PM »
Hello everyone !!!
This month I had my son's ALT and serum Ferritin test done.
The ALT was 97 and Serum ferritn is 1650. ANDY I am giving my son milk thistle (it is a syrup called Proliver and it has got 125mg milk thislte in each 5 ml and I am giving him 10 ml daily ) from last 1 and a half month and I think it is working.
But I am really worried about the ferritin reports as the iron level is quite high. Its been almost 3 months I've splitted his dose and I am giving him 400 mg Asunra (his weight is 14kg) with food. Last time when we checked his ferritin level about two months before it was 1250 and that's a sudden rise. Why is it so? Is it bcz I am giving him Asunra with food????
I've also got IP-6 capsules 510mg from America PURITAN.COM. I want to know what will be his dose and how to give it to him? I've read in ur posts that it should be given on empty stomach and I also give asunra on empty stomach in the morning so how will i give him both? Can i give both at the same time?
I will be really thankful if you do a reply in detail.

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2015, 11:11:56 PM »
Zara,

Don't assume his iron load has risen based on ferritin tests. Ferritin is only for comparison because it is affected by other things like infection and inflammation, so you can never be sure that iron has risen when ferritin changes. See what his ferritin is at the next testing before changing any of his program. As he grows, his Asunra dose will need to rise, but his dose is fine right now. When the thal centers tested Exjade with food, the results were the same as without food (but actually better, because compliance increased). For a child, you may want to open the IP6 capsules and mix them with food or water, but don't mix with foods high in protein. If possible, it should be taken with liquid (not milk) on an empty stomach. At his weight, one capsule per day should be adequate.
Andy

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2015, 07:21:29 AM »
Thank you for ur detailed reply Andy
I am just thinking that can I give both asunra and ip6 at the same time?
Because I want to give both in the morning. You know ip6 has got the same chalky taste as of asunra. Can I mix ip6 with yogurt and also give asunra with yogurt or juice at the same time?
What do you suggest?  I am really confused.

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2015, 08:10:46 PM »
ANDY I will be grateful if you do a reply and other people plz also share ur experiences.

Offline Andy Battaglia

« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2015, 11:40:18 PM »
Zara,

Don't mix the IP6 with yogurt or take with any milk products. Juice is fine. IP6 reacts with protein, so it's best to avoid mixing it with anything high in protein. I don't see any problem taking it the same time as Exjade.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 11:48:37 PM by Andy »
Andy

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2015, 07:42:31 AM »
Oh yesterday I gave him with pudding and today I gave him with yogurt. He was so irritable yesterday. But ANDY he doesn't like juice that's why I started giving him asunra with food. I know he will not drink the juice daily bcz the ip6 capsules taste worse than of asunra. They are more chalky. Plz explain in which foods I can mix ip6.
Anyone plz tell me ur experiences that how are you giving ur children ip6 and asunra.
I will be thankful

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2015, 08:16:46 PM »
Why is not anyone replying?  It's been 3 days I am giving my son ip6 and he is not feeling well. I can feel he has some problem in his stomach.
Today after dinner he did 3 vomits in less than one hour and he cannot even drink water. I don't know what happened to him. He is so irritable in these last three days. Is it bcz of ip6? Maybe he is too small to tolerate 2 medicines at the same time.
People plz give me suggestions and tell me ur experiences. I am really worried.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk