• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    April 05, 2020, 09:37:41 PM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andythalpal@yahoo.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2019

55248 Posts in 5898 Topics by 6188 Members
Latest Member: jcemanuele

Forum Tip: 
You can change your member name in your profile, under "Account Related Settings," so you don't have to re-register to change it.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I want to create a website and Second Life group in the virtual world of SL  (Read 4154 times)
Pcfreakske2000

« on: May 23, 2015, 12:57:36 PM »

Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself properly : My name is Wesley Rouwoos in real life and I'm from Belgium, Europe.
I have beta thalassemia minor ( I don't have sympthoms, though, aside fatigue sometimes ).

I want to create a website about thalassemia and also want to create a group in the virtual world of Second Life ( http://www.secondlife.com ).

If there is anyone that is willing to help out and is also active in the virtual world of Second Life, please feel free to send me an IM in-world in Second Life ( my Second Life name is : Wesley Regenbogen. I'm a virtual journalist for Second Life Newser ( http://slnewser.blogspot.com ).

Or if anyone is willing to help, please let me know by replying in this topic.

Thank you.

Sincere greetings, 

Wesley Rouwoos from Belgium, Europe ( Wesley Regenbogen in the virtual world of Second Life  )

Greetings,

Pcfreakske2000
Chewy Love

ANIME DESUUUUUU

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 10:52:17 AM »

ooo thats sounds fancy
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: