Lepidium sativum Seeds...

• 2 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Lepidium sativum Seeds...
« on: May 17, 2015, 04:36:34 PM »
Hello everyone
In 2013, I did DEXA scan to my son and the result came that he has osteopenia (at the lower part of the vertebrae)and i rushed to the hematologist and endocrinologist and both agreed that they won't  consider this result as the DEXA machines here are calibrated to hispanics which is a different ethnic group and would not be accurate and decided that he will be compared to himself meaning that this first DEXA will be the reference point to the following ones.

I kept on giving him his supplements in addition to homeopathy medicines for the general bone health in addition to on and off exercises.  After one year, i did another DEXA and the bone mineral denisty increased by 70% which something that pleased the doctors though he is still in the range of osteopenia but with much better numbers.

I always thought that he is supposed to be compared with children with the same bone age not his real age but doctors didnt agree on my point and said this is noot scientific

Anyway , in this year conference held in my country,  there was a lecture about the usage of nanotechnology in medication related to bone disease ( still under research) but when i meet the doctor working on this and i told him the above story, he advised me with giving my son a small amount of lepidium satvium seeds which is known as garden cress in English or حب الرشاد in arabic and told that in six month it can increase the bone density minerals

I researched on those seeds and found that they are well known for their effect on the digestive system, enlarged spleen, bronchitis, diabetes, asthma, increase number od sperms, migraines, and healing of fractures, knee problems.....

Find below some of the links i read
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/553936
http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/12732/1/IJNPR%202%283%29%20292-297.pdf

Anyway, i will give it a try and will let you know....its food anyway. I was advised by the doctor to give a pinch of the seeds with juice or water or however i wish.  Wish my son will accept it easily

Manal

Re: Lepidium sativum Seeds...
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 07:01:05 AM »
Hi,
please share the results.

Offline urja

Re: Lepidium sativum Seeds...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 10:52:57 AM »
Hope the garden cress worked for your child ?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk