I got Remedy From Hep C with Sofosbuvir

• 1 Replies
I got Remedy From Hep C with Sofosbuvir
« on: September 20, 2015, 04:25:00 PM »

Hello Friends, I am a 34 years male suffering from thal since I was 15. I am a patient of a developing country Bangladesh. I am new to thalpal. But I have much experiences about many dificulties that I have faced and facing  also now. Recently before 6 months I have found the Hep C virus in my blood and My liver was midly enlarged in size. Then I bacame tent but not so worried. I went to doctor. and my doctor says to me that Its your luck that recently a drug generic name Sofosbuvir 400 Tablet has arrived in Bangladesh which is known as Sovaldi in USA and Sovaldi Cost was too much in world market. But It is a matter of joy that as a developing country in Bangladesh I have found this tablet in a Bangladeshi Company branded name - @Hopetavir 400@ 450/- per tablet and I only take it 03 monthes. Now my blood test report is HCV not detected. Thanks to my god who has make me supply the drug.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: I got Remedy From Hep C with Sofosbuvir
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 11:14:20 PM »
I just read last week that this drug is now available in Bangladesh. This is a real blessing to patients there, as it is proven to be a very effective drug. Thanks for the report. It's amazing that it works so fast.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk