Please Sign the Petition to Restore Funding for Doctor's Lucarelli and Sodani

• 5 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Please sign the petition. Doctor's Lucarelli and Sodani have advanced bone marrow transplant for thalassemia to the point where it has become a legitimate option to cure thalassemia. We can thank these doctors for higher success rates and lowered mortality rates, and the novel mother to child BMT. Their funding has been cut off by the Italian government. We request that you sign the petition to restore funding, so that these world leaders can continue make advances in BMT and continue to bring a cure to so many who need it.
https://www.change.org/p/to-italian-minister-of-health-beatrice-lorenzin-to-italian-prime-minister-matteo-renzi-to-president-of-the-lazio-region-nicola-zingaretti-world-class-group-of-italian-doctors-has-to-continue-bmt-to-cure-thalassemia-outside-ime

My video in support of this effort can be seen at http://www.saveime.org/en/video/
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Thanks for sharing.

Signed up already.
Regards.

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Thank you for spreading this message Andy.  I have signed the petition via facebook.  The efforts of these doctors are heroic - I hope that they can continue the great work that they are doing.

Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline AJP

I try to sign in 4 times from my mobile device.  But I can't understand it is done or not done.

Please take a moment to support these doctors who have given years of their lives to thalassemics.

We are going from better to best because of the dedication of the doctors. We are really grateful to them.
Stand up for your Right
Never give up your Fight

If the sign in went successful, you should be getting an email. Please check.
Regards.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk