Are These Vaccines Necessary?

• 4 Replies

Offline Emby

Are These Vaccines Necessary?
« on: February 02, 2016, 08:28:59 PM »
Hi, can anyone advice please.

My sons have both been told by a consultant to have the Pneumovacs vaccine and the Menitorix vaccine.

are these necessary for them to have?

They were also advised to have the flu jab but they they avoid that. Are these other vaccines like the flu jab.
Do they need it or would they be putting unwanted stuff into their bodies?

:heartred

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Are These Vaccines Necessary?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 10:45:11 PM »
Personally, I think the flu vaccine is nothing more than a money making scam, as is the HPV vaccine, which they now try to force on boys, as well. The recommendations I have seen do include the pneumonia vaccine. I am not certain if the meningitis vaccine is now also recommended for thals.

I do wish they would remove the poisons that are added to just about every vaccine on the market. We really shouldn't be injecting crap like aluminum, formaldehyde and mercury (still used in the flu vaccine) into our bodies.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Emby

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 11:53:38 PM »
Thank you Andy for a quick reponse.

Which is the HPV vaccine...?

Yes, I think that the menitorix vaccine includes protection from meningitis.

Five years from now, I dread what other vaccines will be forced onto the public.

It is an error where everything rotates around 'fear'.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 12:04:11 AM »
I agree and feel that fear is leading pharmaceutical companies to to advantage of the public by preying on fears, which are often quite over-hyped by the media. It's almost as though a demand is created through sensational stories in the media, and suddenly a vaccine is available. Because Big Pharma has not shown itself to be trustworthy on so many other products, I think we should also be wary when it comes to vaccines whose need not really proven. And the public should make some noise about the crap that is added to vaccines.

The HPV vaccine is for the  Human papillomavirus, a sexually transmitted virus. It is supposedly effective for two out of over 30 different versions of the virus, but the side effects in many girls who have had the vaccine have been frightening. If you want to read some horror stories, go to the online HPV vaccine forums. My opinion is that it is not worth the risk. 
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Emby

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 12:47:16 AM »
Thank you Andy.

A lot of personal research needs to be done but many times the information is difficult to find too.

Presently, I'm trying to free myself off from the media. The mind feels free and the eyes see.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk