Chynchona Reg.

• 2 Replies
Chynchona Reg.
« on: March 08, 2016, 04:12:53 PM »
All My Thalpal friends.

Assalamualaikum Wa Rahmatullah.
Last february/2016 I went my country (Bangladesh). My son Tanzim was suffered with too much caugh & more weakness. I checked his Hg level, it was normal. 9.1 g/del. After that i meet a homyopathy doctor with MBBS Degree. He given one medicine, its name is chynchona.
 I collect below description from net. Please check it & Reply.

Cinchona is used for increasing appetite; promoting the release of digestive juices; and treating bloating, fullness, and other stomach problems. It is also used for blood vessel disorders including hemorrhoids, varicose veins, and leg cramps. Some people use cinchona for mild attacks of influenza, swine flu, the common cold, malaria, and fever. Other uses are for cancer, mouth and throat diseases, enlarged spleen, and muscle cramps.

Cinchona is used in eye lotions to numb pain, kill germs, and as an astringent. Cinchona extract is also applied to the skin for hemorrhoids, stimulating hair growth, and managing varicose veins.

Re: Chynchona Reg.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 06:37:01 AM »
It's an excellent homeopathy. However, since my daughter has started Exjade iron chelation I'm very careful to start each homeopathy in low dose. Just in case there was ever a reaction. The medicine Cynchona is commonly known as China in the homeopathy world.
Keep your head up. God gives the hardest battles to his strongest soldiers.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
Re: Chynchona Reg.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 06:44:46 PM »
is this medicine really beneficial for a thalassemia major with diabetes ???  as in diabetes varicose veins is a common probleme in diabetes patients ....
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk