haploidentical transplants

• 16 Replies
Re: haploidentical transplants
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2017, 08:36:51 PM »
Hi Zahra,
sorry late response, just read.... my daughter was using donor from her father with 5/8 matching. For Haplo minimun is 4/8, for risk of GVHD. Our doctor is Suradej, you can contact this doctor using website from bumrungrad hospital, cost for consultation in that hospital 3000bath, around 100 usd. but if u want to do the bmt,and want to save the money, better ask doctor to use another hospital, such as Samitivej, or paya thai. Around 20-30% more cheaper. Suradej is good doctor, may be for me is Best doctor :-). He is open minded doctor, so you can consultation or debat something with him :-), he will answer every things.

Advise for who want to do this procedure, first thing, must know the RISK, every patient is different, some patient go through this procedure easily, but some patient with worse complication. two, MUST KNOW, cost for BMT for each person is different, depand on complication after bmt. Just now, my friend , done the bmt on june, till know still in ICU room, cause of bad complication, till now already spend almost 10million bath, around 350.000 usd. So better to do a consultion first with the doctor, know the risk. But till now, succesfull rate still above 90%.

Gabriela I needam your guidance

Re: haploidentical transplants
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 09:35:10 PM »
Hi need assistance for Suradej.

Can you guide.

I emailed all three hospital and they say come to Bangkok for appoinTrent.
Now , if I travel and then come  back, how this will reduce cost.

Please guide

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk