Fagonia Cretica - Casemia

• 6 Replies

Offline CrazyPharm

Fagonia Cretica - Casemia
« on: May 05, 2016, 09:30:25 AM »
Hello everyone,

Some of you may have heard or read about Fagonia Cretica, an herbal plant found in the dry regions of the Middle East and Pakistan. Many years back this herb was collected and then prepared in tablet and powder form, and used by Dr. Rashid Seyal of Multan, Pakistan. He has published two studies in Pakistani science journals in which he did a pilot study and then a "formal" clinical trial. The clinical trials in Pakistan obviously are not under regulation by the FDA. Therefore the results of these trials can be considered promising and would warrant further study.

The active ingredient responsible for its beneficial activity in Thalassemia and sickle cell patients is not isolated or completely understood.

Dr. Seyal and team was able to raise HgB levels and prolong the transfusion frequency in majority of patients. Thalassemia intermedia and Sickle Cell patients became transfusion independent. A select group of Thalassemia Major patients did not benefit as well as expected.

Some facts of the study:
1. The general age range of majority of the patients was between 1 and 17.
2. The herbs were taken in tablet form daily for 18 months.
3. There were no appreciable side effects noted.
4. Patients whose spleen and liver were not very enlarged and generally were in better health did not benefit as much as expected.

This product is available and sold by Dr. Seyal's medical clinic/pharmacy in Multan, Pakistan under the name "Casemia." It is not a drug and it is not regulated by any agency in any country. Dr. Seyal is a Cardiologist who accidentally used Casemia in a Thalassemia Major patient and saw miraculous benefits. He has been running his clinic and is well-renowned in Multan and in Pakistan for over 35 years.

If anyone has ever tried Fagonia Cretica or would like to try it please share your comments.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Fagonia Cretica - Casemia
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 10:58:55 PM »
This subject has occasionally come up and I too, would love to hear what experience people have had with this herb. I think it could have real potential for thal minors, and may be of some help to majors, as well.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline CrazyPharm

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 05:41:14 PM »
I was able to get a hold of the Casemia product from Dr. Seyal's clinic directly and have started using it myself. I will report periodically with updates.

Offline djema

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 07:22:29 AM »
very'll wait for Your new messages about this stuff !!!
good luck to you ,friend  :hugfriend

Offline zahra

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2016, 12:09:03 PM »
Hi Crazy pharm ,

How is it going with the casemia? I too have gotten hold of some and wish to try it for my 8 year old son with Thal major. Dp you have any advice on how to take it or did you have any problems with it?

Zahra

Offline zahra

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 04:31:05 PM »
Hi,
My son took this for a few months but has now discontinued so it won't interfere with his chemo. Though he didn't take it long enough to see if it worked he didn't get any problems from it either.

Thinking about trying the leftovers myself. Maybe it will help with thal minor?

Zahra

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 11:44:07 PM »
From what I have read over the years, it does have a beneficial effect for thal minors.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk