• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    August 18, 2017, 06:50:56 PM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andy@thalpal.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2017

53913 Posts in 5667 Topics by 5689 Members
Latest Member: laurag33

Forum Tip: 
You can now simply type thalpal.com into your browser and it will take you to this site. Tell your friends about this easy-to-remember name.
www.thalpal.com
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New European Ad Board is searching for expert patients  (Read 7201 times)
Nico876

« on: July 03, 2016, 01:40:27 PM »

Dear all!

We as DEGETHA (German Thalassaemia Association) are growing rapidly and now we are about to support a new European project to establish a European Thalassaemia Ad Board. My question to you all is: Do you know somebody who could join the Ad Board? I need somebody who is really(!) a thalassaemia expert patient, fluent in english, and willing to support the Ad Board. I need just one representer from these countries: France, UK, Italy, Greece and Cyprus. Do you know somebody who could be the right one for this?
Please contact me via fb or E-Mail.

Best regards, Nicola De Nittis (President of DEGETHA | German Thalassaemia Association).

Contact: info@degetha.org | Website: http://www.degetha.org/en/home-en
Andy
Administrator
Supreme Member

Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:08:08 PM »

If anyone is interested, please contact them through the provided email address. I think this is a project that is greatly needed in Europe.

Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: