Full Insurance for Beta Thalassemia

• 1 Replies
Full Insurance for Beta Thalassemia
« on: October 15, 2016, 03:58:43 PM »
Hi guys
I'm a master graduated of University of Tehran (the first-ranked university in Iran). I'm going to immigrate abroad for several years, but I could not do because of my disease (major thalasssemia). I have researched about costs of treatment include of blood transfusion, drugs such as Exjade, doctor visiting and yearly checkups and heard up that they are too expensive and i can not pay them myself. I'll highly appreciate your kind to help me about some questions:
- These costs in which country in Europe or Canada, Australia is cheaper?
- How can I receive freely services I mean how can I become under support of an insurance organization? for example student Visa, Work Visa, emigration?
- If I attempt to apply and take admission from a university, I will have complete insurance for my disease?
- and the last question: Is there anyone who can give me a contact number or information about an organization which know about my disease insurance to help me?
Thanks a lot

BR,
Setare Sadeghi

Re: Full Insurance for Beta Thalassemia
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »
I don't know if this would help much but, I live in Alberta in Canada....I applied for Blue cross and got coverage.  I pay $120 a month and I called the "Exjade support program"...(easy to find their phone number online)...they told me they will only cover the pharmacy dispensing fee of $25.00 but after speaking to them about my financial problems, they agreed to pay for my blue cross coverage and my dispensing fee. Hope that helps.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk