Appeal......... please

• 2 Replies

Offline Bappy

Appeal......... please
« on: January 25, 2017, 09:31:24 AM »
Dear friends,
                 This is Saddam hossain bappy. Friend once again I come here with a appeal to all of my friends . friend you know i am from very poor family . My father separate us only reason of my thalassemia, After my mother runs my total expenses . Now she is incapable to carry my  treatment expenses. Anyway i'm trying to continue my treatment  . Friend you know thalassemia treatment is very expensive and it's more difficult in Bangladesh . friend i need your help .

Friend, every time when i feel helpless i come here and ask for your help . I know you will help me the same as before. I do not want to lose, i want to fight against thalassemia . Friend your any kind of help can inspire me to fight against thalassemia . please help me .  i want to live.  please

Md. Saddam hossain bappy 
I am a thalassamia E-beta patient and I am a M.B.S student

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: Appeal......... please
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 10:50:58 PM »
I've got some Exjade for you, but it would help if there was more to send. In addition, I am getting constant requests from others in Bangladesh and The Philippines for help with accessing chelation meds. If anyone has any extra of any chelation drug and can get it to me soon, please message me and I will send my address. I'm trying to collect some desferal for another patient in Bangladesh and managed to get a small amount, but it's not nearly enough.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Dori

Re: Appeal......... please
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 08:33:50 AM »
I wish I could more to help. Bappy. I am sorry and I know words are not enough.

Shouldn't all those world health organiisations and non profit organizations must help better? They can vaccinate everywhere but they cannot bring blood filters etc etc?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk