samyuktha' BMT

• 77 Replies

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
Re: samyuktha' BMT
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2017, 12:18:14 AM »
Great to see Samyuktha looking so well and happy.  My salute to her donor uncle.  Looking forward to hearing about all of your milestones in the future.
Sharmin

Offline Himanshu Kumar

• Aditi
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2017, 03:39:15 PM »
Good to post a picture of the donor. It will inspire many to come forward and register themselves in the bone marrow registry.

Regards,
Regular transfusion, Keeping pre transfusion HB above 10 and Iron Chelation are the three mantras for thals to stay healthy.

Offline samyuktha

• We will Emerge as Winners in Life.
  • We will overcome all the hurdles in Life.
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2017, 06:09:26 AM »
Dear Friends,Brothers and sisters,

Hope you all are doing well.We are doing fine by God's blessings and good wishes of kind people like you.Sorry for the long gaps in posting messages.Samyuktha is doing fine.

Dear Himanshu brother,Thank you for your wishes and kind words.

With immense pleasure and gratitude I would like to share with you that our Samyuktha is completing 2 years post Bone Marrow Transplant.
This was possible with the almightys grace ,your goodwill and above all your sincere prayers for her complete cure.
Thank you all for coming into our lives as God Sent angels.I seek your good wishes and prayers for our Samyuktha to reach greater heights in life and grow up as a sensible,successful and kind hearted person and live a long life of good health and happiness.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
S.Vijayalakshmi

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk