Jadenu - should be taken twice daily.

• 4 Replies

Offline Bostonian_04

Jadenu - should be taken twice daily.
« on: August 07, 2017, 08:21:13 PM »
Last week my child's Hemo suggested that Jadenu cannot provide 24 hr chelation coverage so certain hospitals are reporting that even though liver iron is good, the heart iron could go up with once a day Jadenu. So, we are switching to splitting the Jadenu dose to morning and evening. Generally splitting the dose is not an issue but the problem I have is when to give the multivit which has trace minerals.

So I am wondering what do Thalpals do? 

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ? - Plato

Offline Nomad

• In Darkest Day in Brightest Night...
Re: Jadenu - should be taken twice daily.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 10:56:48 PM »
Take the first dose Jadenu in the morning on empty stomach, four hours later and with lunch take your multivitamin and then there's enough time till evening for the next Jadenu. In General 4 - 5 hours are enough time between minerals and chelation...
I'm doing this so and it works well...

Offline Bostonian_04

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 01:13:01 AM »
Thank you Nomad! We will also follow this. I only hope my daughter will remember to eat her Multivit in the school lunch recess by herself.

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 04:19:46 PM »
Hi Bostonian,

Little Miss A is taking Jadenu in split dose, one tablet in the morning after breakfast and one at bedtime. She takes her multi vitamin in between around 5:00pm.

Regards.

Offline Bostonian_04

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 07:50:40 PM »
Thank you Canadian Family. I will try this. I am afraid to give Ms E the responsibility of taking Multivit by herself. We always have to remind her to take her meds :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk