• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    April 24, 2019, 07:50:42 AM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andy@thalpal.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2018

55001 Posts in 5847 Topics by 6100 Members
Latest Member: faithxalways

This is Thalassemia Patients and Friends,
dedicated to its founder,
Lisa Cammilleri.
(1970-2004)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any participants from Luspatercept trials here?  (Read 1721 times)
Sunny2701

« on: September 03, 2017, 04:44:45 PM »

Hi all, if anybody here has been a participant or knows someone who has participated in Luspatercept trials,  it would be great for all here to know how it has been benefiting them.

I read repetitive content about Luspatercept on the news websites,  but i would be good to know first hand from someone who is already trying and testing it
Than2499

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 12:33:59 AM »

Yes, I am.

My case was unsuccessful. My Hb did not improved. I knew from my doctor, just only me in all trials site around the world that Hb not improved.
Other members in my site have significantly improved since they got real medicine.

Sunny2701

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 03:27:04 PM »

Thank you for your post and for sharing your experience. Sad to hear that it did not work in your case. Like you mention other members saw a significant increase, do you know how much HB increase has been noted in such cases? If you don't mind, i would like to understand a few things based on your trial

1. Was it a tablet or intravenous injection? Ot some other method?
2. How was the dosage administered? Quantity
3 how often did you take luspatercept ?
4 from your your experiences and other people you know who are a part of this trial, do you believe this is the medicine thals can look forward to for improving the treatment?

Thanks in advance, have a good day and a nicer tomorrow
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: