My thalassemia minor findings in India

• 34 Replies

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
Re: My thalassemia minor findings in India
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2017, 06:46:30 PM »
I have been messaging on Facebook for over a week with a parent whose child had an apparent transfusion reaction and then was given that same antibiotic as you took. The result was rapidly declining white blood cells. That antibitioc is a sulfur med and should not be taken by thals, as sulfur can cause hemolysis. Since the child stopped the antibiotic on my recommendation, the white cells have rebounded.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2017, 07:56:27 AM »
In my case here is the statistics from the blood work:

13-Jun-2017, WBC was 11.9

18-Sep-2017, WBC was 7.22 (no antibiotics taken between 13 Jun and 18 Sep)

28-Sep-2017 1 PM, WBC was 10.9 (I had not taken any antibiotics, but had started contracting viral fever from noon)

28-Sep-2017 6PM, very high fever 102F, 109/55, Pulse 125

28-Sep-2017 10PM, first antibiotic Cefodexine 325 taken after several months of gap

Good recovery from viral fever came only after 3rd October after finishing the 3 days antibiotics course.
Entire week from 2 October I remained frail, dizziness, weak and frail

7 Oct 2017, homeopathy Arsenic Album 30c, Crotalus Horr 30c, Reckeweg R7 dilutions started

14 Oct 2017, homeopathy SBL Uric Acidum 30c dilution started

Feeling slightly better as compared to 3rd October.

Need to monitor my TSH and Vitamin D3 and B12 levels.

« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2017, 08:47:16 AM »
My biggest concern after the viral flu of 29th September is my blood circulation in body is gone quite poor.

Yday met another older age man (in his 50s) who fell sick in Mumbai the same week when I fell sick with viral fever and he had fever of 103F. He was given 20-22 days of bed rest, no hospitalization, sort of mini paralysis below his waist and had very poor blood circulation. He was then referred to a MD Neurologist and he has been put on a multivitamin course.

Here is the content of Zincovit tablet:

https://www.medplusmart.com/product/ZINCOVIT-TABLET/ZINC0014

Probably it is tablet with more zinc?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 07:49:19 AM by jsbhavsar »

Offline dq

« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2017, 05:43:12 PM »
Building up on this thread, I too have high uric acid and need to start treatment soon. I have tried allopurinol with a hg drop and will be starting febuxostat.
I am aware that this may cause a hg drop but what other options do we have..? hometherapy will never drop serum uric acid levels from 600ummol to 350ummol (safe numbers).
I've already been through 2 gout attacks and they are horrible, rhematologist told me that if I do not take action soon joints will be severely damaged in the future. Haematologist saying similar things.

jsbhavsar, How are you dealing with your uric acid problem and are you still getting pain in your joints?

Andy, anything you can add to help in the uric acid situation?

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2017, 12:33:41 PM »
From 7th October, I am taking homeopathy:

Acid Uricum 30CH dilution 8 drops twice daily

Arsenic Alb 30CH dilution 5 drops twice daily, then later on 5 drops twice only on Sundays
Crotalus Horr 30CH dilution 5 drops twice daily, finish one bottle and stop

Nux Vomica 30CH dilution not started

Ceanothus Americanus Q not started

We will need to give some more time to Homeopathy dilutions to act and react.

I have not yet measured my uric acid levels after 18 September.

Homeopathy remedies may or may not work on all patients. Maybe each patient will have different remedies according to their medical conditions and personality.

Last week I ordered 10 to 11 large books on Homeopathy and have started reading from Hahnemann's times and the Art of healing.

NOTE: I am not a homeopathy doctor nor I wish to become one in future

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk