• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    July 16, 2019, 08:29:07 PM

• Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:

thalpal.com

Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andy@thalpal.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.

Administrators
Andy
Danielle

Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2019

55070 Posts in 5859 Topics by 6137 Members
Latest Member: ludo

Forum Tip: 
You can change your member name in your profile, under "Account Related Settings," so you don't have to re-register to change it.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: On the Anniversary of Lisa Cammilleri's Birthday  (Read 1117 times)
Andy Battaglia
Administrator
Supreme Member

Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?

« on: March 23, 2019, 12:54:59 PM »

March 23 was Lisa's birthday. I wish so much she was still here with us, especially understanding that everything she suffered from could be treated today. It doesn't seem fair.
I wish that I could see you and hug you and wish you a Happy Birthday. I could use a hug more than ever. I hope that you can still look down on us and offer us a blessing to help us through our difficult times.
Happy Birthday, Lisa. What you started has become a haven for your fellow thalassemics and I hope it can live on, even if I find I can no longer carry on with it myself.

Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.
zahra

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 12:23:04 AM »

May God bless Lisa and bless you also Andy.
All of us thalassemics and their families are grateful for all the effort both of you have put in for us. It has made a world of difference in our lives.
Thank you.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: