• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    January 23, 2020, 07:47:35 AM

  • Login with username, password and session length

Sajid's dove

Tell everyone they can now find this site by typing this into their browser:


Click to visit us on Facebook

If you have any problems registering or signing in, please send an email to: andythalpal@yahoo.com
Please do not send questions about thalassemia to this address.


Thalassemia Patients and Friends and thalpal Ā© A. Battaglia 2019

55174 Posts in 5882 Topics by 6168 Members
Latest Member: sola

This is Thalassemia Patients and Friends,
dedicated to its founder,
Lisa Cammilleri.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Im moving to Chicago and I need some help.  (Read 3082 times)
New Member
Offline Offline

Posts: 1

« on: May 27, 2019, 01:03:46 PM »

Hi I am 24 year old thal major from India who is planning on moving to Chicago for my higher studies.

I was hoping i could get some information about the transfusion places in Chicago. I have heard that it is done at Children's hospital of Chicago. Does anyone have a email Id contact that I could speak to over there?

Another thing is the insurance. Which insurance would you recommend I take which will cover most of the expenses. I am actually a US citizen by birth but I don't know if that helps.


Andy Battaglia
Supreme Member
Offline Offline

Location: In my heart, Maldives

Gender: Male
Posts: 8609

Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?

« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 05:24:23 PM »

Please contact Eileen for advice.
Cooley's Anemia Foundation
330 Seventh Avenue, #900
New York, NY 10001
Fax: 212-279-5999

Patient Services Manager
Eileen Scott


All we are saying is give thals a chance.
Pages: 1 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!