Live Cell Therapy

• 13 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Live Cell Therapy
« on: December 14, 2006, 03:50:53 PM »
Hi all

I read the quotation below and it seems very interesting. Anybody got any information. I e-mailed the people there asking if they can help in thal and i am waiting for their answer.

You know as much as reading these things may give hope in a way, but i feel very confused and uncomfortable. i really don't know if it is right to go afer whatever i read or to wait since the ''real'' cure should be worldwide known , not just found on a site that we read by chance. Anyway, find below  what i read:.

"'Has anybody tried using MFIII from http://www.healerpatch.com.

Please see below (extract from the above mentioned site):

How Does MFIII Work

MFIII is an FDA approved softgel capsule form of the original Live Cell Therapy from Switzerland. Live Cell Therapy starts with the selection of specific organ cells from an unborn young sheep bred specifically for this purpose (no animal being sacrificed). Many years of experience have shown that sheep are the best donor animals because they are vital, hardy animals with the best immune systems and natural disease resistance. Sheep proteins are particularly compatible with the human body and trigger NO immune reactions. In Live Cell Therapy these vigorous young cells with their vital life force still active are combined with other excellent quality ingredients such as minerals (mostly iron) and vitamins.

I understood that extract from Bone Marrow of unborn sheep may start producing proper blood cells and may cure Thalassemia.

Has anybody tried this or has any comments.
''

Kathy11

Re: Live Cell Therapy
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 09:57:36 PM »
HI Manal.
Every mother wants to do the best they can for their child,I also believe that one has to be logical and wise in choosing whats best for their family.
I wish you have clarity and guidance in whatever choice you make .

Has anybody tried this or has any comments.''

I think that these treatment are only possibilities it's a case of trial and error.
Without sounding cynical,I do not believe that anyone is able to change our biological make up (genetic)yet,allthough, there are lot of money to be made on this issues, that is because we have the desire to believe in any new treatment, and we believe, it will make a difference or cure us.
yes, it is possible to manage , maintain or prolonge life in a more comfortable manner with those new treatment
that is why thals patient are living longer life these days.
I always think of the consequences or  the    reverse effect on my body ,in taking those medication.
At times I found it better to let nature be.
but that is my view on this matter.I hope I make sense
God bless you and your family,
with love
Kathy

Offline Manal

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 11:52:25 AM »
Dear all
Today, i received the reply from the people responsible for this and it was as follows:

Hi,Manal

In conclusion of your email.

We can not make any direct cure claims and as we understand your concern we
can only recommend a one month supply of the mf3 and a box of the patches so
thaty you cna see how benefitial it can be.

We can only say thaqt we are helping people and that the progrma is making a
difference in helping with all types of anemia such as thalassemia.

There is no side effects.

O R M

Carlito

I think that it is nice that the people responded quickly so that there is no confusion and no false hopes.
Manal

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 02:20:53 PM »
Hi Manal,

You know what bothers me? it's, why do these every "new" breakthrough asks you to BUY their products and test it on your child!!

Why don't they first confirm the success of their products in their own R&D labs rather than creating a hype for people to buy and try it.

If such products fail then these companies are nowhere to be found!!!

:huh
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 07:23:05 AM by §ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ »
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Manal

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 11:17:13 PM »
Hello Sajid

When you become a father (inshallah), you will feel differently. I know you have a point in what you say, but as a mother i can't stop searching after any minute information that i might find. I will never ever try anything on my child haphazerdly. But at the same time, i will never stop asking. I know sometimes things are not logic to believe, but it won't bother to ask and keep asking, it the only thing i have.
Anyway, hope you got my point.

Take care
Manal   

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 04:46:31 AM »
Please do not take this the wrong way, but we need to be honest with each other, right?

It seems on some of the posts I've read, we are losing patience??? and we are not excepting each others opinions and comments. I see that some people are on the defensive, and they should'nt be. We are here to open each others eyes, and help one another with things we might be confused about.
I've read some replys that were sarcastic, and a bit rude.
We are only human, and of course we will feel the way we want to, but I think there are more polite ways of saying it.
Why do I get the impression that somebody always feels attacked???

Please correct me if Im wrong

Lauryn's Mom

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 07:40:12 AM »
as a mother i can't stop searching after any minute information that i might find. I will never ever try anything on my child haphazerdly. But at the same time, i will never stop asking.

Hi Manal,

I know exactly how you feel. In fact, I've tried EVERYTHING that ANYONE has told me to cure Thal. I've, been to Homeopathy, Herbal Doctors, Priests and even ate some of the weirdest things!!! :rotfl all just in a hope that it will do the trick.

In all these adventures I've come to the point that all those healers which DEMAND money and Guarantee you a cure, are mostly fraud, while those which are sincere; either demand no money or tell you in the first meeting that they will try their level best and you will be cured or not depends as God wills.

Well, I surely hope that the Live Cell treatment works for Ahmad. All, my prayers are for him and everyone in this world.

Take care, Allah Hafiz!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 07:48:16 AM »
Hi Christine,

I think there was a typo error in my post that made you think this way. I've corrected it, and I hope that now my post does not reflect the same attitude as before.

However, I did intend to point out the fact that we can never be sure that these so called "New cures" are 100% true; knowing the fact that I've tried almost all of the ones before these and found them useless.

Let's just hope that the ones that are emerging now are not like the ones that I confronted. I sure hope that Manal and everyone else trying the new treatments are more successful than I was.

Take care, Peace!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Christine Mary

• Mother of Lauryn, who has Thal Major
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 04:08:13 PM »
Sajid sweetie....

I wasnt directing my comments towards you!!! Or anyone else particullarly!!!!  :rolleyes

I was just ranting and raving as usual.... :huh

Lauryn's Mom

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2006, 01:27:13 PM »
Hi Chrisitine!

Guess I got carried away and miss understood you.

I shouldn't have used your name.

Peace! :thumbsup
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Manal

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 06:15:07 PM »
Dear Sajid

You were totally right. :thumbsup

I asked about this MFIII tablets (for me) in pharmacies in The US and Swizerland (where it is manufactured) and no body heard of this. I sent them to double check that they were FDA approved and they sent me the code number under which they took their approvel and they told me that i can buy their medication through the net only. They also sent me other Swiss Certificates. Actually that made me suspecious and i e-mailed the FDA information office and they told me that this drug is not approved by them.

I know that not all medicines are FDA approved and that is OK with me. But really one can't trust people who are cheating you with false information.

Anyway, hope that there would be a way to avoid those cheaters especially in health related issues. :nope :letsgo :bat

So i wanted to tell you that your point of view was totally correct :clap

Thanks
Manal

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 02:09:31 PM »
Hi,

I am happy and sad, both at the same time!  ???

I really hoped that this was a new breakthrough and would cure Thal (or at least increase the duration between Transfusions).

Well, at least now we know how to ensure that these things can be recognised as fake by tracing their source of manufacture!

So, good work! Keep it up :thumbsup

Take care, Peace!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2006, 07:51:53 PM »
I would like to add a couple notes to this topic.

Injections of live cells can cause allergic reactions and there are cases on record of patients dying from the "therapy". Any claims that there is no reaction in the human body are false.

This danger is not present in the oral pills that make the claim of live cell therapy. However, since these pills must pass through the digestive system, their ability to work as claimed seems very suspect as the cells are digested just as any protein would be. There are also herbal substitutes for the live animal cells. Depending on the content, these herbal pills may have some value in general in terms of better health, but so do fresh air and exercise.

What I ran into frequently while trying to research this subject was that there have been many cases where people have been charged with fraud for selling live cell therapy. I believe the claims made are simply part of the marketing scheme for products sold to desperate patients who want to believe in a cure, and are intended to mislead people into parting with their money. Some people have become very wealthy from these live cell therapy scams. As always, I say "show us those who are cured if you expect us to believe your claims".
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline Manal

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 11:21:34 PM »
Thanks Andy

It is a blessing being in this site. Exchange of opinions and information helps in clarifying a lot of vague points (at least to me) that may cause a lot of harm

thanks again

Manal

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk