Merry Christmas my friends

• 7 Replies

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
Merry Christmas my friends
« on: December 20, 2006, 01:52:07 PM »
To all my friends who are celebrating Christmas in the coming days, i wish them a happy one full of health and happiness. Wish all our dreams come true with peace in mind and heart.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Manal

:party :party :party :party :party :love :love :love :kissy :kissy :heartpink :heartpink :popcorn :popcorn :veil :veil :veil :veil :flowers :flowers :cheer :cheer :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :friday :friday :martini :martini :pop :pop :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party

Offline KHALIFA

• ONE FOR ALL AND ALL FOR ONE
Re: Merry Christmas my friends
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 09:22:30 PM »
                       MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS

KHALIFA
                          STATE OF KUWAIT
RED_PILOT

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2006, 12:49:02 AM »
Merry Christmas everyone!
May Santa bring you all what you want,
and may the New Year fullfill everyones wishes!!   :hug :hug :hug :hug :hug :flowers :flowers :flowers :flowers
Love,
Sharmin :love :love :love :love :love :love
Sharmin

Offline riya

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2006, 09:18:46 AM »
                 MARRY CHRISTMAS!

:love :love :love :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party :party

RIYA

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2006, 10:55:24 AM »

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2006, 11:53:30 AM »
Have a very happy Christmas!

It is indeed a very Holy Day!

I would like to quote some verses from the Holy Quran's Chapter 19 (Mary-Mari'am) that reflects the significance of this special day where the Holy Quran testifies that one of the greatest Prophets, Jesus(P.B.U.H) was born to Virgin Mary(P.B.U.H)

Quote from: Holy Quran Chapter 19 verse 17-34
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Most Merciful
[19.17] We sent to her Our Spirit (Gabriel) in the resemblance of a perfect human.
[19.18] (And when she saw him) she said: 'I take refuge in the Merciful from you! If you are fearful.'
[19.19] 'I am the Messenger of your Lord,' he replied, 'and have come to give you a pure boy.'
[19.20] 'How shall I bear a son,' she answered, 'when I am not touched by a human and not unchaste?'
[19.21] “Even so” he replied, “as such your Lord has said: ’Easy it is for Me. And We shall make him a sign to mankind and a mercy from Us. It is a matter decreed.’”
[19.22] Thereupon she carried him, and retired to a far- off place.
[19.23] And when the birth-pangs came upon her by the trunk of a palm-tree, she said: 'Oh, would that I had died before this and become a thing forgotten!'
[19.24] He called from below to her: 'Do not sorrow, look, your Lord has provided a rivulet below you,
[19.25] and shake the trunk of this palm-tree it will drop fresh ripe dates upon you.
[19.26] Therefore eat and drink and rejoice with your eyes. If you meet any human say to him: "I have vowed a fast to the Merciful and will not speak with anyone today."'
[19.27] She came to her nation, carrying him; and they said: 'O Mary, you have committed a monstrous thing.
[19.28] O sister of Aaron, your father was never an evil man, nor was your mother unchaste.'
[19.29] So she pointed to him (Prophet Jesus). But they replied: 'How can we speak with a baby in the cradle?'
[19.30] He (the baby) said: 'I am the worshiper of Allah. Allah has given me the Book and made me a Prophet.
[19.31] He made me to be blessed wherever I am, and He has charged me with prayer and charity for as long as I shall live.
[19.32] (He has made me) kind to my mother; He has not made me arrogant, unprosperous.
[19.33] Peace be upon me on the day I was born, and on the day I die; and on the day when I shall be raised up alive.'
[19.34] Such was (Prophet) Jesus, the son of Mary. A saying of truth, concerning what they doubt.

I would also like to share the first Chapter which is also a complete prayer.

Quote from: Holy Quran Chapter 1 The Opener - Al-Fatihah
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Most Merciful
[1.1] In the Name of Allah, the Merciful, the Most Merciful
[1.2] Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
[1.3] the Merciful, the Most Merciful,
[1.4] Owner of the Day of Recompense.
[1.5] You (alone) we worship; and You (alone) we rely for help.
[1.6] Guide us to the Straight Path,
[1.7] the Path of those upon whom You have favored, not those upon whom is the anger, nor the astray. (Amen - please answer)

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline jzd24

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 04:17:37 AM »
Thanks to everyone for the Christmas wishes.  :love  Happy holidays and much love to all. Jean

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2006, 10:42:45 PM »
Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night!  :offtobed   

« Last Edit: December 25, 2006, 11:14:32 PM by Andy »
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk