thal. cure

• 14 Replies

Offline kabir_love

thal. cure
« on: January 11, 2007, 09:31:12 AM »
hi i posted earlier also about my son as he is under going a treatment. well i cant find my post here and also i was out. anway

i think treat ment is working now after one month hb is going up. and he looks very well. i hope it will work. so i really hope that you guys also please contact this doc. and he will help you out aswell.

dr. am mathur,, rest is up to you. but his treatment is really giving results.

takecare
micky

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: thal. cure
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 01:51:54 PM »
Hello,

You original post is under Working towards a cure>"RODEX" so called thal. cure...

here is the link: http://www.thalassemiapatientsandfriends.com/index.php?topic=611.msg4577#msg4577

So, can you tell us the complete procedure of how this worked out. What was the frequency of blood transfusions of your son before RODEX and what is the situation now? Please also tell us the about his HB levels before and after the treatment in monthly or weekly schedules so we can asses the rate of improvement.

Hoping to receive a positive reply.

Thank you.

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 10:36:23 PM »
Hello Micky

This is very interesting. Happy to hear that there is a difference. Please keep us updated.
Micky could you tell us the email of Dr.Am mathur or how we can reach?
How does the Rodex work?? Does it induce the F HB ? is it a managment or a treatment??

Manal

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 04:56:24 AM »
Hi Manal,

I talked to Dr. Mathur and he seems to be a very positive gentleman.

Find below his contact details:

Cell Number: 91-9811007677

Dr. AM Mathur
House Number: 1265
Sector 17C
Gurgaon-122001
India

Regards

Mishra N K

Offline Manal

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 11:58:31 AM »
Thank you so much Mishra for your reply. Does Dr. Mathur have an email?

Thanks
Manal

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 07:41:36 AM »
hi every one.
      my son is in very good condition. i had never done transfusion as when i found out i started searching some cure and visited many docts.

as till now he is 9 months and before like his hb is was falling as .5 every 9 days. but now after his treatment started there is just .1 drop in 19 days.

now its again 17 days over after that and i will test hb day this week. as i think it will go up cauz his condition is beter than before.

ABOUT "RODEX"

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 08:46:03 AM »
Hello Micky,

That is really a good news. Let us know what his Hb is. Hopefully Rodex is working for your son and if it is able to maintain his HB above 10 g/dl then he might NEVER require transfusion at all.

:goodluck

Take care, Peace!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2007, 10:03:08 AM »
hi there
im posting after a long time as now its been 4 months now my son is taking doctor treatment.. as now all this time my son is very energtic and in good health i didnt yet test another hb level but now i will do it next week and what i see is it should be up now than before 6.7 level....

i hope all those who are thal.s please do visit this doct. as his treatment will cure u surely.

best of luck and regs
micky

Offline Manal

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 11:28:26 AM »
Hello Micky

Best of luck in your trails. Could you please post the doctor email address.

Please keep us updated

Manal

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 03:56:17 PM »
Best of luck with the treatment.  Who is measuring your son's hg levels, Dr Mathur or a seperate clinic. 
I hope this treatment cures your son.  I can't imagine how this treatment works, I just hope it does. 

Sharmin :hugfriend :hugfriend
Sharmin

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2007, 07:16:59 AM »
Today I talked to Dr. Mathur and he was saying that he need to get medicine prepared for Thalassemia and was claiming that a lot of patients getting benifit from his formula.

He always asks about blood group of the patient. I have a question, if his medicine sometimes makes HB very low, so that transfusion can be possible, if blood group is very common and easily available?

Also he was telling cost of medication is nearly $4000 and he is asking first time payment of $2000. Is it really worth of spending this huge amount without published result for his innovation?

As a member from this community already started his medicare, so it will be very appreciable, if we get full information about his medication.

Kindly help.

Mishra

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2007, 07:35:54 AM »
Also he was telling cost of medication is nearly $4000 and he is asking first time payment of $2000. Is it really worth of spending this huge amount without published result for his innovation?

This is what bothers me too. Why won't he publish his research. At least someone can come and fund him to make it more better. We are not asking for his secret recipe, but at least he should tell how his "medicine" goes to identify the faulty genes and correct them (if he claims a complete cure), or how it induces the HB if it is a treatment and not a final cure.

Take care, Peace!
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 01:17:11 PM »
hi there everyone.
well my son HB LEVEL is up 0.1  than before. and now till the time he i also very active aswell. so for the money  as he might had asked you for 2000 usd .. but as for me now its 5 months of treatment and i had paid him 400 usd instalment and had paid total 1800 usd till now in time.

well for this doctor he had published is other CURE FOR CANCER CALLED " CANCER CURE", this medican he had patent from government. and also he is opening up a big hosiptal in parmanu chandigarh for which he is been funded by punjab government. he had spend his all time for cancer before. now he is doing for  THALASEMIA  AND AIDS. he is a kind of researcher in hemopathy but as you meet him you feel more confident.

rest you guys please can also help me out. as i can just discuss with you cauz i m a father whoes son is under experiment so just any advice u have for me.........

my sone hb  is increased than before and as docs said patient get very tired and sleep like that and spleen enlarged all of this. my son is in very best position till now.

ill keep u updated in future.
micky

Offline Zaini

• Life is too short to be perfect.
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 03:12:41 PM »
Hi Micky,

I hope everything is working well, but there are some points to be cleared,from ur last posts ,i am sorry but i was unable to understand how much exactly is ur son's hb right now, how much it has increased in last 4 months ,and wt's ur son age, i think he is below one year ? right? and if u are keeping him on hb level below 8,don't u think it will affect his bones, please watch for any bone expansion or deformation,bcoz if it starts, it ill be permanant,and for a growing child i think ,,,and i am not a docctor,, but from my personal experience ,that his hb should be between 9 and 10,otherwise it will affect his growth.please closely watch him.i am a bit worried,,, though i do heartily hope it works out.

Zaini.
^*^Xaini^*^

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 03:29:19 PM »
I hope a neutral physician, apart from Dr. Mathur is also following your son.  I don't know what hg your child needs in order to thrive and in order to avoid bone deformation but please be careful.  There is nothing more I could want than for there to be a simple cure for thalassemia - but I hope that your child is not harmed during this experiment. 

As parents we all try to make the best possible decisions for our children.  If you have reason to believe in this then please carry on, just keep having your child assessed.  I don't know if there are any clear and right answers, parents of thalassemiacs have to make difficult decisions all we can do is keep trying out best.

Sharmin
Sharmin

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk