New color bar added

• 3 Replies

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
New color bar added
« on: January 14, 2007, 10:27:02 AM »
I added a color bar to the reply box of your posts, so you can change your words to any color you'd like.  Nothing big, but nice to have.  :)

I also added a "Biography" section to your profiles, in case you want to tell everyone a little bit about yourselves in there.   :smileblue

Kathy11

Re: New color bar added
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2007, 09:54:14 PM »
Hi Danielle,
You need to be applaud for all the work you are doing to improve this web-site,to make communication between us fun and interesting,Thank-you for all your effort,I like all the colors.
Good work :goodluck
Kathy

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 10:11:34 PM »
Thank you, Kathy.  :blush  No need to applaud me, though.  I, just like Andy, enjoy making everyone happy, and want to make communication as easy as possible, and throw a little fun in there while we're at it.   :happyyes

Whenever I see something that you guys may like, I give it a shot.  We're always updating the forum, even if it's in a little way.  This site will continue to improve as long as it's here, to make everyone as comfortable as possible.  We love you guys, and we know that Lisa would have wanted the best for you all, too.   :wub

Offline §ãJ¡Ð ساجد

• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 08:51:46 AM »
It just keeps getting better and better!!

:wub :boogie :yahoo :clap :flowers :thumbsup :party :stars :happydance :wootwoot :yay

You're doing a great job!

Thanks for everything!

Take care, Peace!
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk