Good Luck Christine

• 19 Replies

Offline Bostonian_04

Re: Good Luck Christine
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 06:19:19 PM »
Christine , Glad to hear that Lauryn's transfusion went well and she is doing great. You are a brave, caring mom.  :clap

We are going for my daughter's transfusion tomorrow. My wife still can't cope with it yet. She is very sad on the day of the transfusion. Hoping that time will make her stronger.

- Bostonian
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ? - Plato

Offline ThalGal

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 09:56:29 PM »
Glad to hear it all went well :cheer, aside from the 5 tries :sadyup.

p.s. The volume of blood received goes by weight.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 01:52:34 PM by ThalGal »

Offline jzd24

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 02:35:19 AM »
Yea Christine! You did it. Now the fear of the unknown is gone, and that will hope you with the next one. Sounds like Lauryn did great, and when you see that pink color, it just shows you how much better the inside of her body is working.  :high5  You and Lauryn are quite a team. Love, Jean

Offline Maako

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 12:27:46 PM »
Im so glad everything went all well for u...  :hugfriend.. Lauryn is soo blessed to have a mom like u... lotsa luv, maako
Maako

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2007, 07:52:45 AM »
Oh Christine, I'm so very glad to hear that Lauryn's transfusion went well!  I'm so relieved to hear that!  :happydance

Isn't it wonderful to see how much better she looks and feels with a transfusion?  I'm very happy to know that you got through it, and can see the immediate positive effects on her.   :hugfriend

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk