• Beta Thal Major
  • اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
    • Islamic Resources
Re: my son is now imporving at good rate. thal_cure
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2007, 06:10:01 AM »
If you want I can call Dr. Mathur up and find out whats up. Let me know

Ashish

Hi Ashish,

I was hoping that someone might say that. We will all be very grateful to you if you can really find out how his medicine works. As we know that there are many Thal. Intermedias who get misdiagnosed as Thal. Major and it is likely that Dr. Mathur's medicine are HbF inducers which make the misled patients think that they have been cured of Thal. Major by oral medicine!

regards.
اَسّلامُ علیکم Peace be Upon you
§ãJ¡Ð ®âµƒ
Web Site

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2007, 06:18:15 AM »
bone marrow material are of human only he buy it from germany and france where i think are some society which keep the donors bone marrow for such uses.  its human bone marrow only but what exactly it is.. he wont tell us as its his formula and it might be a secret aswell

though i had met with many patient of dr. mathur who took blood trans. for some years. on these patient his formula donst yeild much sucess or it might be a more long process..

Offline maha

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2007, 01:14:42 PM »
Hi Sharmin
Thankyou for your well wishes. I hope its human bone marrow,coz it never struck me he would use animal marrow. Homeo medicines are extracted from anything and everything from honey bees to herbs, from metals to animal brains.Other than Rodex all other medicines given to Hassan are prescription medicines.I just hope and pray that this medicine works. 

Offline Sharmin

• Little A
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2007, 06:02:14 AM »
I pray for your children - whatever method helps - I hope that they remain healthy and happy!  That's a wish from one parent to all of you other parents.   :hugfriend :hugfriend

Love Sharmin
Sharmin

Offline Ash

• Thalassaemia WS
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2007, 05:25:54 AM »
Ashish,

We would love to hear more info about Dr Mathur. If you can contact him it would be great.

Sorry for the delay, I am currently working on a project that takes all my time.

I spok to Dr. Mathur. and he is claiming to give the same drug rodex. Prefered time frame for 'cure' is one year.

You have to send all the resports by courier and then take the thal to him for checkup.

Any more questions?

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2007, 05:04:19 PM »
Vazirani,

Since you are busy in your project, your response is much appreciated. However, can you find out what is the success rate, any real life examples of patients cured etc.

Take your time and good luck.
Regards.

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2007, 11:15:55 AM »
My question, as always is can Dr Mathur produce any thal major patients who have been on his treatment long term, and who are able to maintain a stable hemoglobin level without transfusions? Can he document his claims in any way? I do not want to discount homeopathy as a possible method for raising hemoglobin levels but can we see some documented evidence to back up these claims?

hi yes mathur has now 3 other patient on his medican for 2 year that had not done blood change till yet and they dont require it also....

Offline kabir_love

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2007, 10:49:09 AM »
hi everyone.
 now its been almost 1 year my son on this rodex and now he seems ok much beter than before and growth its almost near to a normal baby of 1.6 year. from the starting till today no BT ever.. and in first 4 months was very diffcult for us as per his condition not that well but now pretty much ok and hb is about 7.5 -7..  not gone much up but will do gradually  if everything goes like this.

regs
micky

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk