Who Am I And Why Am I Here? Andy Answers

• 19 Replies

Offline jzd24

Re: Who Am I And Why Am I Here? Andy Answers
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2007, 02:35:44 PM »
Andy - Congratulations on 1,000 posts! You are a rare person who made a commitment and stuck by it 200%! What a selfless and positive way to honor a friend and make a difference in the lives of so many people all over the world. I was feeling very down and isolated when I found this site, and it helped me so much. I had never met anyone with thal, or even talked to anyone. It was like a huge weight was lifted off of me when I could communicate with thals and get excellent advice and information. You have an amazing ability to find and understand information, and then communicate it in terms we can all understand.
     Thanks so much for being our guardian angel. Love, Jean   :heartpink :flowers

Offline Danielle

• Beta Thal Major
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2007, 05:11:56 AM »
Awww, we love you, Andy!  Thank you for putting so much time and effort into helping us!  You are a Godsend.  :hugfriend

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2007, 01:16:30 PM »
Andy,

The testimony of how much people love you is evident by the number of replies. You are a source of strength for all of us. Take care and we love you.

Regards.
Regards.

Offline Bostonian_04

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2007, 08:36:20 PM »
Hi Andy,

I finally got around finishing reading your post and I want to thank you for all that you have done for us all. When I first joined this forum nearly 9 months back, I had just found out that out two month old daughter is beta-thal major. Your advise and support (and of course, of all the members of this forum) helped both me and my wife to tide over those hard times when we were coming to terms with the reality.

I appreciate all that you do for this forum ....

Thanks once again ...

Bostonian
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ? - Plato

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2007, 09:26:20 PM »
Andy,

You have a natural ability to explain things simply. You may retire from this "job" one day but you will never retire as a wonderful human being.

Thanks.

Bharat

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk