benefits of ip6

• 80 Replies
Re: benefits of ip6
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2014, 11:04:14 PM »
For Thal Minors with low or normal iron levels should they still take IP6?

If so what would be the benefits or the side effects?

For example if a Thal minor has low iron levels and they take IP6 would that make it worse (the iron levels drop further)?

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2014, 04:12:18 AM »
For Thal Minors with low or normal iron levels should they still take IP6?

If so what would be the benefits or the side effects?

For example if a Thal minor has low iron levels and they take IP6 would that make it worse (the iron levels drop further)?

Hi Andy,
Any comments/recommendations?

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2014, 02:35:47 AM »
Sofie,

IP6 will not cause low iron in those with normal iron levels. It does remove excess iron when present and also protects cells against the damage iron causes by inhibiting the action of iron in cells Its value for thal minors would be its antioxidant properties, but there are many antioxidants, like vitamin E, so IP6 is not specifically needed by minors.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline jay

« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2014, 02:58:21 PM »
My Phytic recipe; I call it Phytic balls [Phytic laddu].

200 g sesame seeds +
150 g Brazil nuts +
100 g almonds +
30 g honey

Roast sesame seeds lightly, add Brazil nuts, add almonds, grind it until all sesame seeds gets shredded, don't grind it more otherwise oil will start to come out. Add Honey as binder and test improver. Make small balls by hand OR ball making tool. Serve two balls per meal one at the beginning one at the end. It can also be used as chocolate bar by drying it bellow 60 deg Celsius in an induction oven.
I am not sure if this will work :-\ but this will add to nutrition, my ip6 is on the way till then.
But I will do the chemical analysis of this food item and put the results here in few months.

Offline Andy Battaglia

• Will thal rule you or will you rule thal?
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2014, 05:44:06 PM »
Jay,

it sound delicious and nutritious.
Andy

All we are saying is give thals a chance.

Offline jay

« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2014, 05:17:16 PM »
Andy
Yep it tests so good, and delicious. Junior just loved it. nam nam nam uuhh....
Before recommending it to others as a source of ip6 let me mention that i chose these ingredients from Wikipedia (unless it is written by me everything on wiki is faith :winkblue :grin)
In fact i had a wild thought to patent it on behalf of all thals and have an all thal food making setup and supply it through post :)
But yes as i mentioned it early i will chase it into food and chemical analysis laboratory.
I forget to mention in previous post do not over heat OR use water as it may break down phytate.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk