Chelation Tips. What do You do to Make Chelation Easier?

• 50 Replies

Offline Maako

Re: Chelation Tips. What do You do to Make Chelation Easier?
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2008, 12:26:16 AM »
thats a great idea umair:D i think i will try it :D

thanks n tc,
maako
Maako

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
  • If I Can, Why Not You??... If I Can U TOO !!!...
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2008, 12:36:22 AM »
Makoo,
but make sure one thing while changing the needle , that is , no air bubble should go inside , that could extremely harmful as air can't dilute under the skin , that will remain as air bubble if that goes in ... soo b careful while changing the syringe .  and please wait if you can i will try to upload the video of the procedure of changing syringe realy soon ... within few days .. that will help you to understand the real pic how u can change the syringe and prevent the air bubbles to get in the tube of needle .... soo please wait for the next update ....

Best Regards
Take Care
umair
Sometimes , God breaks our spirit to save our soul.
Sometimes , He breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes , He sends us pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes , He sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes , He sends us illness so we can take better care of our selves.
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Laura

« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:31 AM »
Hello,

When I used Desferal, I used 6 vials in 10 ml of water. It was like 1,5 ml per vial.

I was like this for about 12 years. I tried 20ml syringes but it was too much water for me because I couldn't absorb that amount of solution.

I also tried with 72 hours pumps but the problem was the same. It was too much liquid for my belly.

Best regards,

Laura.
The most important thing in life is not what you achieve but the fact of fighting for it.

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2008, 09:10:39 AM »
Hi  Buddies ,
guess wat i have to share this time ?.... hummmm ... okiey here it is ..
Hi everybudy ,
i also use 10ml syringes . as i said :
I use 3 vials of desferal in 15ml of water ( 2 in 10ml water in 10ml syringe and then 1 vial in 5ml water in another 10ml syringe at a time  ) .......

its not difficult to replace the syringe to another , you may  dilute 2 desferal in 10m syringe and when it finish you can attach another new 10ml syringe.  its how i use to take 3 vials 15ml of water by using 10ml syringes .... i hope i explained it clearly ....
and then i posted again this one ....
Makoo,
but make sure one thing while changing the needle , that is , no air bubble should go inside , that could extremely harmful as air can't dilute under the skin , that will remain as air bubble if that goes in ... soo b careful while changing the syringe .  and please wait if you can i will try to upload the video of the procedure of changing syringe realy soon ... within few days .. that will help you to understand the real pic how u can change the syringe and prevent the air bubbles to get in the tube of needle .... soo please wait for the next update ....

i made a promise with you that i will uplad a video of the procedure of replacing empty
syringe to Filled one during the chelation to make chelation long using 5ml per desferal vial formula ..... Soo here it is ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifgJn8wAJpA

in the Video, i uploaded on youtube , i m droping a drop of desferal to the syringe  in tube's chamber... here it is .... i m doing this to fill the chamber area with Desferal solution before attaching syringe to it , a step toward  making sure that there will not any air bubble left .

and here in this pic you can see there is no Air bubble in tube's chamber and anywhere else ... make sure that no air bubble should remin in  syringe or tub'es chamber bcoze air cant penitrate under the skin ....

at one place in video , i m beating the join area of syringe and tube ( Chamber area ) , it transfer's the remaindered tiny air bubbles to the Syringe from Tube's  chamber ... ... unfortunately i m unable to catch that frome alone as pic .... you may use the empty bottle of desferal for this purpose .... when u r doing this please hold the syringe like this ..

Note : as you may see in video , i kept the chamber below my tummy ( where i poked the needle ) as a precaution measure , it will make sure that, volume of water in chamber will remain same as it was when you seprated the empty syringe. all procedure is realy easy but to be done with special care , ....
please watch video carefuly , to avoid ay mistake ...

Best Regards
Take Care
Umair
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 02:53:37 PM by nice friend »
Sometimes , He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

===========
Umair

Offline Manal

• mother of thal intermedia child
« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2008, 11:11:02 AM »
Thank you sooooo much Umair for this great effort, i am sure it will be very helpful after seeing :clap :clap :clap

manal

Offline nice friend

• Thalassemia Major
« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2008, 12:06:04 PM »
@ Manal
Your Welcome Sis ,  its so nice of you ....

@ all
i think that there is a lack of clearityin images bcoze it is taken by mobile camera  ,  please let me kow if anyone face difficulty to recognize wats going on i video i will try to mention that  ....

Take Care
Umair

===========
Umair

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk